At one point in time, Ant-Man was slated to be the first Marvel Phase 3 movie, but it was eventually shifted to become the final Phase 2 movie, paving the way for Captain America: Civil War to kick off the latest slate. As we look ahead to the future of Phase 3, new concept art images have surfaced, which tease that Ant-Man almost featured the presence of an iconic Marvel villain, while Captain America: Civil War almost showcased a secret message between Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and Spider-Man (Tom Holland). If you still haven’t seen either of these movies yet, there will be spoilers below, so read on at your own risk. The Ant-Man concept art surfaced on the official website for artist Josh Nizzi, which reveals that the villainous Arnim Zola, played by Toby Jones, appeared in the movie at one point. Toby Jones made his MCU debut as Arnim Zola in 2011’s Captain America: The First Avenger, before returning in 2014’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier. There had been rumors that Zola may have been a part of the movie’s prologue, set in 1989. We saw in Captain America: The Winter Soldier that his consciousness had been… Read full this story
- Everything We Learned About Spider-Man's Globetrotting Adventure in the
- The 28-hour Marvel Marathon nearly cost our writer his sanity
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Box Set Is a Thing of Pure Beauty
- The 20 best Marvel films – ranked!
- Marvel's Spider-Man on PS4: Everything we know about Spidey's new game
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Review: Wrapping up stories, cutting them to size
- 6 best moments from Ant-Man and the Wasp
- It’s Avenger on Avenger in Marvel’s superior
- 5 ways 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' reveals Marvel's movie future
Marvel Concept Art Reveals Cut Ant-Man Villain & Secret Spider-Man Message have 280 words, post on movieweb.com at November 11, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.