Elon Musk’s Space Exploration Technologies Corp. is expected to report their initial findings on the case of the Falcon 9 that exploded in one of Florida’s launch pads. SpaceX has previously reported that, the fuelling procedure of the Falcon 9 was the main cause of the accident. This time around, the company will support this claim by providing a report that will make their claims valid.
The report is needed in order for Elon Musk’s SpaceX to proceed with their newly acquired NASA deal that lets them survey Earth’s bodies of water. While the project will not launch until the year 2021, the investigation is needed in order to proclaim SpaceX rocket falcon 9 safe and quality standard for such projects.
A SpaceX spokesperson has since confirmed that, the company is currently finalizing the investigation, alongside their report in order for them to return to their operation by December. According to the WSJ, Musk admitted that, this latest catastrophe on the fate of the Falcon 9 rocket has been by far, the hardest and most complicated investigation in the 14-year history of Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
NASA is confident that SpaceX will be able to complete and deliver their latest project; hence the awarding of the $112 million contract to Elon Musk’s company. Despite the company targeting November as their launch month, further investigation revealed that, the month of December is a more viable date of launching.
A SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket exploded in September, causing its commercial satellite payload to suffer in the accident. SpaceX has since addressed the issue saying “SpaceX can confirm that in preparation for today’s static fire, there was an anomaly on the pad resulting in the loss of the vehicle and its payload. Per standard procedure, the pad was clear, and there were no injuries.”
For more news and update about the Elon Musk’s SpaceX project, read us here on GameNGuide.
- Elon Musk Prepares to Test SpaceX's Starship Raptor Engine
- Elon Musk Says a Mars Base Could Happen by 2028
- Elon Musk shows off concept for SpaceX Mars base, says it could be underway by 2028
- Elon Musk likes Newt Gingrich’s $2 billion moon base prize
- Elon Musk shows off newly-assembled Starship
- NASA wants to know how much pot Elon Musk smokes
- Elon Musk says SpaceX’s Starship can land on the moon by 2021
- Yep, Elon Musk is serious about taking Tesla private for $420 a share
- Elon Musk says there’s a 70% chance he’s going to move to Mars
- SEC sues Elon Musk, seeks to have him banned as a company director
- SEC sues Elon Musk, seeks to have him banned as a company director, Tesla stock drops 12%
- SEC sues Elon Musk, seeks to have him banned as a company director, Tesla stock drops 13%
- SEC sues Elon Musk, seeks to have him banned as a company director, Tesla stock drops 14%
- Did a rogue Tesla worker try to sabotage Elon Musk’s electric-car company?
- SpaceX President Calls Elon Musk ‘A Brilliant Man,’ Despite Bizarre Behavior
- Porn Site Offers Elon Musk 'Non-Sex' Role
- How Crazy Is Elon Musk’s Mission to Mars?
- Elon Musk Renames SpaceX's Monster Rocket–Again
- Elon Musk revises his 'Nuke Mars' plan just days after touting the slogan, now saying humans could use thousands of solar reflectors to warm the red planet instead
- Elon Musk unleashes graphic image of his massive red hot inflamed rocket
Investigation of ‘SpaceX’ Falcon 9 Explosion Coming to Light as Elon Musk’s Company Faces Deadline have 551 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at November 29, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.