JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – High above EverBank Field, a Jaguars fan ambles past concession stands. This man carries a beer in his left hand and a hot dog in his right. He’s not wearing a shirt, and the belly that completes his dad bod hangs over his…swim trunks. Yes, swim trunks.In most NFL stadiums, this man would be arrested, detained or kicked outside. But this is not most NFL stadiums. This is Jacksonville’s football residence, home to the perennially rebuilding Jaguars, their frustrated fanbase and not one but two pools. Well, technically they’re spas, because they’re only about three feet deep.Here, nobody mentions Colin Kaepernick kneeling for the national anthem or concussions or record lows this season for NFL ratings. Here a man who has consumed a beer (or five) can stroll shirtless past any of the eight cabanas and their up to 200 occupants who paid for access to them and slide into a “spa” where the water temperature hovers around 90 degrees and a three-inch-thick glass partition provides the wettest viewing experience in pro football.Those swimmers will find Jason Caffey, 26, near the red lifeguard tower, where he earns $15 an hour supervising five other lifeguards at home Jags… Read full this story
- Jacksonville Jaguars Owner Shad Khan Doesn’t Plan On Trading Jalen Ramsey
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette says he confronted fan after racial slur
- NFL odds, picks, lines, spreads for Week 13: Proven computer model shares best predictions
- Hero pensioner saves drowning seven-year-old boy from a pool as unwitting mother thought he was 'just playing'
- NFL football pool, pick'em, confidence picks for Week 13, 2019: Back the Jaguars
- Jerry Jones doesn’t like looks of America’s Team
- 'Grace Kelly seemed like an angel': Clive James and others on their first crushes
- NFL teams respond to Trump with nonparticipation, kneeling in protest
- Texans' Tashaun Gipson on back injury he's recovered from: 'It's terrible'
- The Latest: Gore still going, passes Sanders on rush list
A Jacksonville Jaguars lifeguard shares what gameday is like by the stadium pool have 316 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 22, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.