Vietnam International Fashion Week Fall-Winter 2016 will take place for the first time at the Vietnam National Convention Center in Hanoi on November 1-6.
The event will bring Vietnamese fashion-lovers fabulous new trends for this fall with the most unique and impressive collections of top Vietnam and International fashion designers and labels, such as Nguyen Cong Tri, Thuy Nguyen, Devon Nguyen, Giao Linh, Xuan Le, Giang Le, Phuong My, Ngoc Le, and Malaysian designers Priyo Oktaviano and Joe Chia, Julien Fournie of France, designers from Paris leading fashion academy Atelier Chardon Savard.
Launched for the first time in 2014, the long-week fashion show is expected to connect Vietnamese designers to the world’s fashion industry.
The event that meets international standards has blown a new fresh air into the fashion industry and given a deep impression on devotees.
The organization board will launch the event twice each year starting this year. The Vietnam International Fashion Week 2016 for spring and summer was oraganized in HCM City in April.
- Gigi Hadid channels '70s glamour in eccentric patterned flares and brown leather jacket as she steps out during Paris Fashion Week
- Groovy baby! Victoria's Secret model Georgia Fowler proves her fashion credentials in a 70s-inspired silk suit at Paris Fashion Week
- [Infographic] The history of Fashion Week and the evolution of its tech
- Catwalk queen! Georgia Fowler flaunts her trim waist in a snakeskin corset and vinyl trousers as she storms the runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Jonny Ive and company show off the Apple Watch at Paris Fashion week
- Vine steals some of Instagram’s spotlight at New York Fashion Week
- Google Project Glass makes runway appearance at Fashion Week show
- From bioluminescent dresses to emoji pins, Intel struts its stuff at Fashion Week
- Apple displays the Watch today for the Fashion Week in Paris
- Bella Hadid works bold new look with slick hairdo and dramatic eyebrows as she graces the catwalk at Haider Ackermann's Paris Fashion Week show