Donald Trump said during the third and final presidential debate on Wednesday that he may not accept the outcome of the November 8 election if it doesn’t go his way. ‘I will tell you at the time. I will keep you in suspense,’ Trump told Fox News Channel anchor Chris Wallace after he was pressed to declare that he would concede to Hillary Clinton if he loses. Trump, who didn’t shake Clinton’s hand after the debate, revived charges that the election is ‘rigged’ in her favor by ‘dishonest’ reporters – and doubled down on allegations that voter fraud could run rampant. He said ‘millions’ of people are on voter rolls ‘who shouldn’t be registered.’ News reports and independent investigations have found deceased Americans with active registrations, along with illegal immigrants who use driver’s licenses to obtain ballots. ‘That’s horrifying,’ Clinton responded, aghast at the idea of a presidential candidate questioning an election’s validity. Scroll down for video The 90-minute debate, with no commercial interruptions, will be the last time the Republican and Democrat will tussle on stage before the presidential election, 20 days from now Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump met in Las Vegas for a showdown at their final… Read full this story
- Richard Curran: '2018 has been the year of the Good, the Bad and the Brexit'
- State of the Union address 2019: Donald Trump calls for unity as he doubles down on pledge to build Mexico border wall
- State of the Union address 2019: Donald Trump calls for unity and announces second summit with Kim Jong-un
- Editorial: Now that May has lost, a Final Say referendum is the only option left on the table
- Everyone who has been fired by Trump or quit since he became president
- 'It was my 14th day before I could finally keep a meal down'
- 'Why Donald Trump is the man to strike a deal between China and Taiwan'
- No confidence vote result: Theresa May wins by 19
- Brexit vote result: Theresa May defeated by record margin of 230 MPs as Jeremy Corbyn tables vote of no confidence
- Bernie launches 2nd White House run with all-out assault against Trump
Trump's bombshell: He rocks final debate with Clinton by REFUSING to promise to accept the results after bad-tempered 90 minutes begins AND ends without a handshake have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 20, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.