Thegioididong to open many more stores
By Chi Thinh – The Saigon Times Daily
HCMC – The Gioi Di Dong Investment Joint Stock Company is planning to open more mobile device shops at supermarkets and shopping malls this year as part of its new business model “Shop in Shop.”
The company inaugurated its first Thegioididong.com shop of its kind at Big C Supermarket in the southern province of Dong Nai last week. This 100-square- meter facility posted daily revenue of around VND91 million (US$ 4,260) in the first days.
The company expected the revenue will increase to VND500 million per day on weekends. The target consumers at this store are low- and average-income customers.
Earlier, the company failed to apply the business model due to the limited area it could find at supermarkets, and inconvenient payment and delivery.
The “Shop in Shop” model is forecast to develop well in the upcoming time but retailers will face fierce competition for their expansion plans in the electronics and mobile phone areas.
- Mobile World denies closing thegioididong stores
- Thegioididong.com opens mega-store in HCM City
- Thegioididong.com opens 414th outlet
- Mobile World to launch first store in Cambodia
- Mobile World makes it into Top 50 again
- Mobile World to list 62.7m shares
- MWG plans foreign expansion
- Mobile World hitting the brakes?
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/12
- VN ponders first cap on interest rates
- MWG plans to expand retail market
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 31/1
- Domestic, foreign firms eye online retail sector
- Mobile World needs just 9 months to hit year's profit target
- Mobile World Group sales to reach $2b for first time
- The Gioi Di Dong files for public offering
- MWG announces revenue for January
- Mobile World to launch IT company
- Mobile World hits yearly target in 9 months
- E-commerce deemed lucrative market in Vietnam
Thegioididong to open many more stores have 285 words, post on at October 24, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.