While Europe’s finest must be at their very best against the New Zealand try-scoring machine, the other touring teams can all be sent packing, and this is how … New Zealand Good luck to Ireland playing them twice, once in Chicago and then again in Dublin. Italy and France also play them, but they are unbeaten in 18 Tests, and I cannot see anything other than that sequence extending to 22, even if France have frightened them in the past. As I have said before, they are the best side in the world by two years. If anyone is going to cause them problems it will be about matching their tempo and their game involvements from individuals.
- 80 minutes from glory: Can South Africa upset favorites England?
- World Cup Semi-Final: Hat-Trick Man Mohammed Shami Not Part of India Playing XI vs New Zealand
- Steam Prices May Increase in Australia And New Zealand Due To New Tax Jurisdictions
- Pokémon Go has three new regional exclusives
- Libya's people smugglers: military action won't stop this multifaceted trade
- Dam heroes! Countless words have been written about the Dambusters raid, but a new book by historian MAX HASTINGS brings it to life as never before... hour by nerve-jangling hour
- Pokemon GO Has New Regional Exclusives
- Wot I Think – South Park: The Stick Of Truth
- Civilization 6 new Civs
- Land of enchantment: an American Truck Sim – New Mexico photo diary
Australia, South Africa and Argentina will struggle in northern hemisphere - but good luck stopping New Zealand have 223 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at October 30, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.