Another week, another fantastic week of NFL football. Many of the top-10 fell. There were some big risers this week, most notably a NFC North team that really looks like the real deal. Check out the Week Three NFL Power Rankings now. 1. Denver Broncos (1)It’s starting to really feel like 2015 all over again for the Broncos. The offense has been great in between the 20’s, but can’t seem to punch it in the end zone nearly enough. The defense simply takes over games in the fourth quarter and the Broncos win games. Week one it was Newton, this week it was Luck—The Panthers and Colts have each scored 46, and 35 points respectively in their games not against the Broncos. Against the Broncos they both scored 20, and 2. New England Patriots (3)Really you would have had no clue in the first half that Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski were not playing. Jimmy Garappolo was fantastic throwing three first half TD’s before having to leave the game with a sprained AC joint. However, Garappolo has already been ruled out of the Thursday night game against the Texans. Can Jacoby Brissett get ready in three games to send the… Read full this story
- Broncos NFL power rankings tracker: How national experts rank Denver entering Week 9
- Broncos NFL power rankings tracker: How national experts rank Denver entering Week 10
- FMIA Week 8: Steelers Stay Perfect, Sit Atop Midseason Power Rankings
- PFT’s Week 9 2020 power rankings
- NFL's plans for Super Bowl LV in Tampa include limited fan attendance, report says
- Week 9 coaching column: The best and worst from the weekend
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown on relationship with Tom Brady: 'He's been a great guy in my corner'
- CFB Overtime: Week 10 changes narratives — and the playoff race
- FMIA Week 9: Saints Expose Bitter Truth About Buccaneers In Blowout
- J.J. Watt on Texans firing award-winning PR boss Amy Palcic: 'I think it's a big loss for us'
Week Three NFL Power Rankings have 312 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 20, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.