An American bar manager has been left shamefaced after Google’s Street View car snapped a picture which makes it look as if he’s wet himself.
Joshua Justice, who works at Houston’s Flying Saucer Draught, claimed he was changing a barrel of beer when it fizzed up and sprayed all over him.
That would have been the end of the embarrassment for poor Joshua if it wasn’t for one extreme bit of bad luck.
When he went outside and stood of the corner of Capitol and Main streets, he was astonished to see the Google Street View Car drive past.
He then took to Facebook and wrote: “I just poured half a cleaning keg all over my pants. Went outside to stand in the sun … as a Google maps car drove by.
“Look for me on Street View soon. I’ll be the guy that looks like he p***** himself.”
Sure enough, he’s now been immortalised forever on Google Street View, looking as if he’s had an accident on the side of the road.
Luckily, Google is hot on privacy and automatically blurs people’s face as well as the numberplate on cars.
- Katie Price shares sweet snap of youngest children Jett, 3, and Bunny, 2, looking like ‘twins’
- Young mum struggles to find love on Tinder – as she posts hilarious photo of man who ‘looks like a CROISSANT’ in his profile pic
- Want to buy a house? This computer will let you know what an area will look like in five years
- See the stars in their prom finery in these amazing pics they might like to forget
- This looks like a normal festival photo – but there’s something strange going on in the background
- ‘It would look like an old lady’s!”: Katie Price warns against the perils of waxing private parts
- Ultrasound photo sparks hilarity as it looks like baby girl has got an enormous PENIS
- British cops investigating import and sale of vile sex robots designed to look like children
- The Chase contestant looks like the adorable old man from Disney film Up… and everybody loves it
- ‘I think everyone wants to know why I look like this!’ Michael McIntyre says people are intrigued by his face
- Rutgers looks like it has an offense again. Will it last?
- New QBs generally look like headliners stepping in
- Mel B’s sister Danielle Brown brands Stephen Belafonte a ‘sorry excuse for a man’ and hopes he ‘rots in hell’ in furious message
- Family snap eerie pic of a ‘ghost boy’ peering into a mirror during her daughter’s birthday party
- Spanish town demands exorcist after freaked out council worker snaps chilling pic of ‘ghost girl’ stalking the town hall
- Premier League Man of the Match trophy ridiculed on Twitter for ‘looking like a bottle of aftershave’
- Lea Michele looks like a dream come true as she shares sexy naked bedtime selfie
- Neymar ditches his in-vogue peroxide blond locks for a stylish new bob… and it looks like Barcelona team-mate Jordi Alba cut it
- Ronan Keating’s wife Storm shares snap of dramatically different looking singer
Google snaps embarrassing pic of man who looks like he’s WET HIMSELF have 507 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 1, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.