Abbey Doyle Evansville Courier & Press Published 11:56 AM EDT Apr 20, 2019 EVANSVILLE, Ind. — A domestic violence situation led to an hours-long standoff with Evansville Police, Saturday morning, officers said. The incident reportedly happened in the 1400 block of Cumberland Avenue near Dearborn Street on Evansville’s West Side. Police said it ended peacefully when EPD’s SWAT Team was able to talk the man out of the house, officers said. Officers in tactical gear were reported on the scene around 8:40 a.m. and officers were reportedly going door to door asking area residents to either stay in their homes or to evacuate.
- Google’s European HQ staff stage hour-long demonstration in Dublin
- Katie Price’s reality show gets hour-long Christmas special and will reveal her upset at spending the day without her kids
- Love Island’s Laura Anderson had hour long phone call with Paul Knops’ ex ‘to try and dig up dirt on him’ after split
- M5 traffic is backed up for 11 MILES as drivers face hour-long delays
- Trust, episode 7 review: a slow-moving hour-long flashback carried by a spellbinding Donald Sutherland
- Hour long delays on the M66 following a collision
- Coronation Street and Eastenders will air at the same time on New Year’s Day as BOTH soaps air hour-long specials
- Hours-long police standoff resolved peacefully in DeKalb
- Hours-long police standoff resolved peacefully
- More hours of sun in West Bulgaria, rain in some eastern areas
One in custody after hours-long standoff on Evansville's West Side have 233 words, post on eu.courierpress.com at August 19, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.