The United chief’s August schedule ahead of the Premier League kick-off shows the raft of changes he has brought in at Old Trafford.
The ex-Chelsea manager has given his stars just FIVE days off this month, as he gets them into shape for the start of the season.
He has also got his squad on gruesome weekly double training session to get them fit and firing as they try and win back the Premier League crown.
A leaked document from the club’s Old Trafford stadium reveals how Mourinho started the month with a huge staff meeting.
He also had his players in for two training sessions at 10.30am and 4.30pm ahead of Wayne Rooney’s testimonial.
However, the Portuguese has not yet resorted to throwing acorns at his players and staff – as he did in a vain attempt to lift morale at Chelsea last Christmas.
The diary also reveals Mourinho and his squad had their Sky pre-match line-up videos taken last Friday.
They then travelled down to London for the Community Shield at Wembley the next day.
He gave his players this Monday off, but had them in for a double session yesterday morning and afternoon.
An Old Trafford insider said: “Jose has been working the squad hard as he prepares for the season.
“He believes with the right preparation, he can bring back the glory days and the title to Old Trafford.
“Everything is meticulously planned, right down to the simplest of detail. Nothing is left to chance with him.”
The leaked schedule is accessible to most staff who work for Manchester United at Old Trafford.
This week, Mourinho took no time in starting mind-games – as he took a swipe at his Premier League rivals.
Mourinho said: “I know the discussion, I understand that, sometimes in football, things happen and the club breaks the record, but this is only possible at clubs like Man United.
“When I heard some of the comments and heard some of the managers criticising that, I don’t think they ever have this problem because, to have this problem, you need to be at one of the top clubs in the world.
“So at Man United it can happen.”
Mourinho, who won his first trophy as the Red Devils manager with a 2-1 Community Shield win against Leicester on Sunday, has wasted no-time in splashing the cash.
He wrapped up a world-record £109m deal for France midfielder Pogba, 23, from Juventus earlier this week.
Yesterday, we revealed how Mourinho has already got into the swing of Manchester life, and is a huge Coronation Street fan.
And today it emerged, Antonio Conte has banned his Chelsea stars from having KETCHUP.
The Blues squad will also not be allowed to consume pizza, fizzy drinks and brown sauce as part of their strict new diet.
- Overwatch pro team manager reveals brutal, 72-hours a week training regime
- Pokémon Go Gengar Day start time, Lick and Psychic moves and Gengar Day explained
- Pokémon Go Dortmund rewards Corsola and Articuno Day, Chicago Go Fest and other Summer Tour 2018 dates explained
- Pokémon Go Articuno Day times, Chicago Go Fest and other Summer Tour 2018 dates explained
- Pokémon Go Chicago Go Fest, Zapdos Day date and other Summer Tour 2018 dates explained
- Pokémon Go Fest rewards, Zapdos Day date and other Summer Tour 2018 dates explained
- Pokémon Zapdos Day times, Go Fest rewards and other Summer Tour 2018 dates explained
- Pokémon Go Moltres Day start time, Go Fest rewards and other Summer Tour 2018 dates explained
- Top 5 Premier League Players Deserving Of FIFA 15 Overall Rating Boost Based On Last Season
- Ridealong: The bizarre resort town of Tower Unite
- Football Manager 2013 revealed: introducing Classic Mode and improved multiplayer via Steam
- Team Fortress 2 VR edition revealed: six rounds on Badwater with the Oculus Rift
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has finally broken 3 million concurrent players
- The best Dota 2 players: who to watch out for on the pro circuit
- Nintendo Switch's Arms Getting New Fighter Soon, Take A Look Here
- June 2018 Humble Monthly Overview: A Bag of Marbles
- Harry Potter Wizards Unite First Community Day Date Revealed
- World War 3 is Battlefield 4 without the training wheels
- March 2019 Humble Monthly Overview: Quintessential
- Just Add Monsters Q&A
Jose Mourinho’s brutal Manchester United training regime revealed with players getting just FIVE DAYS off this month have 749 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 11, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.