TORMENTED Dalian Atkinson was tasered by police as he confronted them yelling: “I am the Messiah.”The ex-Premier League star, 48, was felled by the last of three stun gun blasts the officers fired as he bore down on them and died of a suspected heart attack.Brother Kenroy told how Dalian, suffering depression after dialysis treatment for kidney failure, had burst into their elderly father’s home and started to throttle him.Kenroy, 53, said: “My brother had lost it.“He was in a manic state and depressed — out of his mind and ranting.“He had a tube in his shoulder for the dialysis and he had ripped it out and was covered in blood.“He got Dad by the throat and said he was going to kill him.“He told Dad he had already killed me, our brother Paul and sister Elaine and he had come for him.“He was not in his right mind.“We are all devastated.“Our family is heartbroken.” The ex-Aston Villa and England B striker turned up at dad Ernest’s home in Trench, Telford, Shropshire, in the early hours of Sunday.Neighbours were woken by the noise and called police.A male and female PC answered the 999 call.They drew a taser when 6ft 2in Atkinson… Read full this story
- Lonely end for bodybuilder who died in 'suicide by cop' after shooting up his ex-lover's house as none of the three women pregnant to him turn up to his funeral
- It Could Be Different
- Pancreatic Cancer - Living From Diagnosis to Death - The Diary of a Cancer Patient's Daughter
- Who in the Police State Gets Extralegal Exemptions?
- Mother recalls the harrowing moment she arrived home with her children to find her husband had taken his own life - after texting her to say he 'wouldn't be a problem anymore'
- How to Stop Collection Agencies and Collectors
- Why DO older contestants enter I'm A Celebrity? Four previous jungle celebs reveal the life lessons they learned in the snake pit of reality TV
- Honey, I Shrunk The Kids
- Ironies on Top of Ironies
- Leaving the Wilderness Alive - How to Survive When All You've Got is You
Depressed footie ace Dalian Atkinson’s final words as he was tasered by cops after threatening to kill his dad have 354 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 15, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.