The full Democratic National Convention program has yet to be revealed, but a handful of celebrities have already revealed they will be speaking on behalf of Hillary Clinton next week. Lena Dunham, America Ferrera, Eva Longoria, Demi Lovato and Chloe Grace Moretz are lining up to support the first ever female candidate on a major party presidential ticket. The star power comes on the heels of many poking fun at Donald Trump’s RNC program, filled with the likes of a 1980s sitcom actor, former soap stars and reality television cast members. Scroll down for video Chloe Grace Moretz posted a picture of herself with Hillary Clinton to reveal she would be speaking at the Democratic National Convention next week. ‘Going to be such a beautiful historic day,’ she wrote in the caption Moretz asked fans to watch and see why she supported the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee America Ferrera posted a picture of herself and Lena Dunham, holding up a Clinton campaign shirt that read ‘Love Trumps Hate’, to announce they would be speaking at the DNC Moretz posted a picture of herself with Clinton on Instagram to reveal the news. ‘I am so happy to announce I will be… Read full this story
- Chloe Grace Moretz Web Series Air Date, News & Update: Will She Encourage More Female Gamers?
- By popular demand, more Demi Lovato on RPS
- Demi Lovato: Path to Fame is now available
- Angry Birds Movie: Listen to Demi Lovato's "I Will Survive" Cover
- Angry Birds Movie Adds Sean Penn, Demi Lovato
- Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists Western Release Date to be Revealed "In the Coming Weeks"
- Destiny 2’s ‘next chapter’ reveal slated for next week
- Resogun developer to have multiple reveals at Paris Games Week
- Destiny 2: Season 6 Pinnacle Weapons Reveal Set for Next Week
- BioShock Vita possible 'if stars align'
The stars align for Hillary: Lena Dunham, America Ferrera, Eva Longoria, Demi Lovato and Chloe Grace Moretz all reveal they will speak for Clinton at the DNC next week have 306 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 21, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.