- Frida Ghitis: Terror killing cuts across all of America’s usual battle lines: guns, terror, homophobia
- She says attack points up the need for Americans to find common ground
Frida Ghitis is a world affairs columnist for The Miami Herald and World Politics Review, and a former CNN producer and correspondent. Follow her @FridaGhitis. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.
(CNN)The moment the news about the shooting in Orlando started dribbling through social media — first an ominous, familiar drip, then a hemorrhage of horror — we could see the political alignments beginning to take shape and steadily build in intensity.
- White supremacists behind majority of US domestic terror attacks in 2020
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: This woke madness goes from Bard to worse
- The Hill's Morning Report - A dark day as Trump embraces 'special' rioters
- Zendaya, John David Washington & Director Sam Levinson Enter Awards Fray Today With Pandemic-Shot Drama ‘Malcolm & Marie’
- Happy New Lockdown! Just 4% of Britons say they WILL break Covid rules to celebrate with friends tonight despite government pleas to stay at home as police launch crackdown on illegal street parties and Trafalgar Square is fenced off
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump finally concedes; 25th Amendment pressure grows
- Is It Still Broadway If It’s Hosted by Tina Fey and Aired on NBC?
Was Orlando shooting terror or homophobia? Yes. have 2382 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 12, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.