Have you ever thought of asking your Malaysian friend of another race something out of curiosity, but you didn’t because you were afraid of being called a racist? Malaysians had the chance of asking thought-provoking, burning questions that were buried deep in their hearts, without getting judged, all in the name of discussion.Reddit by Reddit user, abeemination. Here are some of the questions that Malaysians have always wanted to ask but didn’t: 1. Fornication and the consumption of alcohol and pork are strictly forbidden in Islam, as stated in the central religious text of Islam, the Quran. O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful. Quran 5:90He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Quran 2:173And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is an immoral and evil way. Quran 17:32… Read full this story
- Warren, Asked About Coronavirus, Attacks Trump’s ‘Racist Wall’
- Ask Amy: Friends don’t let friends take a cab
- Boy, 15, arrested after Asian student battered in London by thugs shouting ‘I don’t want your coronavirus in my country’
- Abhinav Mukund hits out at colour bias, says he was victim of racist taunts while growing up as a cricketer
- Some women may reject top jobs – but many men don’t want them either
- No, you DON'T need to lock yourself away for months... or stick a blanket or box over your head! DR ELLIE CANNON answers questions about coronavirus that have most concerned her older patients
- Questions should inspire more queries from students
- Why Top Brands Don’t Want to ‘Make America Great Again’
- Question Time audience member slammed after calling for UK to 'completely close borders'
- Daylight Saving Time Starts This Weekend, But Poll Finds Most Americans Don’t Want It
Questions You’ve Never Asked Because You Don’t Want To Sound Racist have 350 words, post on says.com at May 20, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.