Maitland Ward was all about good clean fun when she starred on Boy Meets World.
But it’s safe to say those days aren’t just long gone, they’re in a galaxy far, far away.
The raunchy actress has taken her crude antics to the extreme as she’s been celebrating Star Wars Day .
While most fans are re-watching the films or discussing their favourite moments, Maitland has been posing provocatively with some movie memorabilia.
A series of racy pictures feature the red head putting an x-rated spin on the family friendly franchise.
Wearing her hair in the style of Princess Leia, one image sees Maitland donning a tight blue vest featuring a print from the film.
Instead of a gold bikini, the 39-year-old flaunts a lacy bra underneath as her boobs almost spill out of the top.
Meanwhile on another picture the starlet has slipped into a white t-shirt, which reads: “Let’s cuddle and watch Star Wars.”
Next to Maitland on the bed there’s a pair of Yoda slippers, a Darth Vader mask and a pair of R2-D2 boxers.
In later pictures Maitland actually slips into the boxers herself – but only after losing her own tee for a topless snap.
Maitland first shot to stardom when she played sweet Rachel McGuire on Boy Meets World from 1998 to 2000.
These days she’s perhaps best-known for wearing very revealing clothing while out in public.
Last year the actress caused a stir when she arrived at Comic-Con wearing a see-through top .
The metallic number – which was not teamed with a bra – allowed for quite the eyeful.
- As a hard-core Star Wars fan, Disney's bold new direction fills me with joy
- Cavs’ Kendrick Perkins is hilariously clueless about Star Wars
- Star Wars: Episode IX cast news hints at what’s next for Luke, Leia and Lando
- Star Wars Episode VII ad is a force for Dodge
- Mercedes-Benz Debuts CLA Star Wars Edition for Japan
- Help us find this long-lost 1977 Star Wars Toyota Celica GT
- Merchandising! Mercedes-Benz Japan Offers Star Wars–Themed CLAs
- A Point of View: Confessions of a repeat Star Wars viewer
- The Star Wars galaxy in the AFL
- Star Wars: Episode IX cast announcements continue disappointing trend away from diversity