DUP Councillor and Upper Bann Assembly candidate Carla Lockhart has said a big thank you to all those who have pledged their support for her in the forthcoming election. Speaking just two days out from the Assembly Election Carla Lockhart said: “I have been humbled and overwhelmed by how accepting the people of Banbridge and the wider area have been to me and would like to thank them for their support. “I have served on Council for nine years and have been able with the help of others to deliver for the people of Banbridge and the wider area. “I want however to continue with that delivery at an Assembly level. I want to focus on education, health and job provision. I want to help our small business grow and attract more investors to the area. “It is essential that Stormont works so that it can deliver for you the people of Upper Bann. “I want Arlene Foster to lead this country and to deliver on her five point plan for Northern Ireland. “We want to keep household bills low, and work towards a Northern Ireland where people are proud to work, live or do business in. “I am a… Read full this story
- Family thank public after body found in missing midwife search
- 10 swift fledglings rehabilitated and released with help of public support
- Cosby Show actor thankful for support over grocery store ‘job-shaming’
- Firefighters tackling moorland fire on The Roaches thank public for 'overwhelming' support
- Steph Houghton and Stephen Darby thank public for support
- Samantha Eastwood's family thank public for support after police find body
- UPDATES: Miller family thank public for support following the 'sadness' and 'heartbreak' since Liam's passing
- Family of tragic Michael Monroe thanks public for their 'love and support'
- Essex fire chief thanks public for support after fire vehicle overturns at Stoke by Nayland
- Pendle animal charity manager thanks public for help after thieves target organisation for third time in five years
Lockhart thanks public for support have 327 words, post on www.dromoreleader.co.uk at May 3, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.