|A doctor gives a check-up to a pre-school child who was attacked by wild bees in central Nghệ An Province's Thanh Xuân Commune. – Photo nld.com.vn|
NGHỆ AN — Seventeen children and a teacher at a pre-school in the central Nghệ An Province's Thanh Xuân Commune were hospitalised after being attacked by wild bees yesterday morning.
At 8am, Phạm Thị Tuyết, a pre-school teacher, and 20 students were suddenly attacked by wild bees while studying inside a classroom.
Local residents helped to drive away the bees, and they took the teacher and students to the communal health clinic for treatment. Five students who suffered from serious injuries were later moved to Hương Sơn District's General Hospital.
Nguyễn Bá Thời, head of the hospital's Intensive Care and Poison Control unit, said all patients had difficulty breathing, fevers and red spots on their skin.
The patients were later upgraded to stable condition, he said. — VNS
- Bees in the Bush
- Deadly 'chroming' epidemic is sending hundreds of children to hospital as they become addicted to inhaling deodorant and paint
- Japan - Some Single Mothers in Poverty Can't Afford High School For Their Children
- The Spring Pest Invasion Started - Is it Time to Start Protecting Your Kids From Bees and Wasps?
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Oregon doctor sues over donated sperm, says clinic used it for 17 kids
- Four elementary school students are taken to hospital after they took prescription heart pills a six-year-old girl gave them on the way to school
- Montessori Nursery and Children's Bedroom
- Kodagu SP sends her kid to anganwadi
- ‘Monster’ hive home to 80,000 bees is found in walls during Hallowell renovation
- U.S. News & World Gives San Gabriel Valley Hospitals Mixed Grades
- Art From the Heart Program by Detroit Country Day School Turns 17
- Now playing: Arts listings for Oct. 17-23
- 'Children should fear the justice system, not mock it': Yousef Makki's mother reads her victim impact statement for the first time at candelit vigil for her dead son, 17
- Former teenage tearaway who robbed petrol stations says being stabbed at 15 and becoming a dad at 17 were 'wake-up calls' to change - and his Gen-Z empire is now worth £1.4M
- UAB Homecoming: Blazers Show Support For Children's Harbor
- When First You Bring Baby Home From the Hospital
- Your Turn: Oct. 17
- 'He didn't want to go alone': Mother's 911 call failed to save her children
- What to Bring to the Hospital When You Visit a New Mom
Bee stings send 17 children to hospital have 410 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 16, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.