Early registration at reduced rates is now open for ISC High Performance, the largest high performance computing forum in Europe. By registering between now and May 11, attendees can save over 45 percent off the onsite registration rates. Now in its 31st year, the ISC High Performance conference and exhibition will be held from June 19 to 23 at Messe Frankfurt.
This year’s conference program consists of half-day and full-day tutorials (topics to be announced soon) on Sunday, June 19, followed by a three-day general track from Monday, June 20, to Wednesday, June 22. The track includes many unique sessions. Of individual significance are the three keynotes and four distinguished talks from experts on exascale, machine learning, turbulent combustion, neuromorphic computing and quantum computing.
Specifically designed to meet commercial-user requirements, this year’s industry track focuses on INDUSTRIE 4.0, a German strategic initiative conceived to take a leading role in pioneering industrial IT, which is currently revolutionizing engineering in the manufacturing sector. On Tuesday, June 21 and Wednesday, June 22, speakers in the industry track will address various HPC technologies and applications that affect and support cyber-physical systems, the Internet of Things and the Internet of Services. This track also includes an HPC market overview, a panel discussion on cloud computing and another crossfire panel discussion with end-users and vendors in the space. This track is intended for engineers, manufacturers and other commercial end users, in addition to computing specialists and marketing staff from vendors serving this community.
Complementing the general track, this year’s research track will host the following sessions: the ISC Research Paper, the Research Poster and HPC in Asia Poster sessions, as well as the inaugural PhD Forum. Various topical and interest-specific Birds-of-a-Feather sessions, the fast-paced Vendor Showdown and Exhibitor Forums will again take place this year. The Hans Meuer Award, as well as the PRACE and Gauss Awards, await the best research papers in 2016. The conference will conclude on Thursday, June 23, with half-day and full-day workshops (sessions will be published soon).
The ISC exhibition, a three-day event that runs from Monday, June 20 through Wednesday, June 22, will feature about 160 exhibits from leading HPC companies and research organizations. The exciting Student Cluster Competition, organized by the HPC Advisory Council and ISC High Performance, will be held for the fifth time, once again on the show floor.
The organizers are offering flexible conference passes under four different categories: tutorial, conference, exhibition and workshop. For the detailed fee structure and pass descriptions, click here. Please note that tutorials and workshops require separate registration. The agenda planner contains the full conference program and enables attendees to plan their schedule efficiently.
Look into Your Travel and Stay Early
If you fly with any of the Star Alliance network members, you are eligible for a discount of up to 20 percent for yourself and a companion. Full information is available here. We are also once again partnering with Deutsche Bahn for discounted travel on the long-distance trains. As for housing, our official partner hotel is the Frankfurt Marriott. Special rates are available until May 18. For more hotels within the vicinity, please contact our official booking partner, CPO Hanser Service, and refer to ISC High Performance
Click here for a short-video interview with the ISC 2016 Program Chair, Prof. Dr. Satoshi Matsuoka. In it, he talks briefly about his role as conference chair and also captures the 2016 program highlights.
About ISC High Performance
Now in its 31st year, ISC High Performance is the world’s oldest and Europe’s most important conference and networking event for the HPC community. It offers a strong five-day technical program focusing on HPC technological development and its application in scientific fields, as well as its adoption in commercial environments.
Over 400 hand-picked expert speakers and 160 exhibitors, consisting of leading research centers and vendors, will greet attendees at ISC High Performance. A number of events complement the technical program including Tutorials, the TOP500 Announcement, Research Paper Sessions, the PhD Forum, Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) Sessions, the Poster Sessions, Exhibitor Forums, and Workshops.
ISC High Performance is open to engineers, IT specialists, system developers, vendors, scientists, researchers, students, journalists, and other members of the HPC global community. The exhibition attracts decision-makers from automotive, finance, defense, aeronautical, gas and oil, banking, pharmaceutical and other industries, as well those providing hardware, software and services for the HPC community. Attendees will learn firsthand about new products and applications, in addition to the latest technological advances in the HPC industry.
- VHS Learning Opens 2020 Summer School Registration
- Euro 2016: David De Gea Beats Iker Casillas For Spot in Spain Squad
- Give 2 helmets or we will stop vehicle registration: Bombay HC
- CTET 2020 registration date extended, here are the details
- ICICI demat account: Its charges, account opening process, etc.
- HDFC demat account: Its charges, account opening process, etc.
- Sebi urges SC to allow IHH open offer for Fortis
- AIIMS PG Open Counselling 2020 to Begin from February 20, Check Details at aiimsexams.org
- England 1-2 Iceland: Euro 2016 player ratings for last-16 knockout game
- Venice film festival 2016: out of the White House, into the Vatican…
- Serena Williams v Naomi Osaka Highlights Score, US Open Final: Naomi Osaka Beats Serena Williams To Win US Open 2018 Title
- Origin Acoustics, Bang & Olufsen show off new architectural speakers at CEDIA 2016
- Scott wins Genesis Invitational for first PGA Tour victory since 2016
- Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Australian Open 2020: Most dominant grand-slam periods of 'Big Three' as Djokovic eyes fifth title in seven
- 2016: The Year the Internet Became Real
- Roger Federer has surgery, out through French Open
- Last Night’s Democratic Debate Fisticuffs Didn’t Match Viciousness of 2016 GOP Fight
- DJ Khaled and wife Nicole Tuck leave the kids at home as the hits the open water jetskiing in Miami Beach
- From Kanye to 'Keanu': 27 Movies, Books, Shows and Albums to Look Forward To in 2016
ISC 2016 Now Open for Registration have 951 words, post on www.scientificcomputing.com at March 8, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.