Floating down the white marble staircase of her sun-drenched Mediterranean mansion, a barefoot Christina Aguilera smiles and offers a soft greeting: “Welcome to my sanctuary.” The 35-year-old singer is clad in a black, floor-skimming cotton dress and supersoft white cotton sweater, her platinum hair pulled into a messy-on-purpose pony with whisps framing her face. She’s not makeup-free, but the little she’s wearing (nude gloss, dewy foundation) harks back to the doe-eyed 21-year-old who gave us the anthemic “Beautiful” way back in 2002. Maybe we’d all look this well rested if we lived in Christina’s Beverly Hills hideaway. Seriously—the place is so chill, you half expect a masseuse to waltz up and ask “Swedish or shiatsu?” at any moment. Three fireplaces are ablaze, despite the 73°F weather, and every room sparkles with new-agey crystals, including two humongous purple geodes that are almost as tall as the 5’2″ star herself. “They breathe as you do,” explains Christina of the hollow, amethyst-lined rocks. “It’s not like you just put them in your house—you have to give them your energy.” It isn’t until the white-and-gold living room that you spot any evidence that there’s a celebrated musician in residence, not some glamorous mystic guru…. Read full this story
- Christina Aguilera 'Felt Like It Was Time' to Post a Topless Selfie
- Hi, Here's a Bad Hologram of Whitney Houston Singing With Christina Aguilera
- Christina Aguilera Gives Birth To A Baby Girl
- Watch Madonna Open Up About Facing Relentless Sexism and Abuse in Award Acceptance Speech
- I Owned My Childhood Self By Beating This One Tough
- How to Help Your Kids Survive the Cruelest Lessons of Childhood
- Brave Women Who Haven't Been Planning A Wedding Since Childhood Get Married Anyway
- Like a Diva, Whitney Houston's Hologram Will Not Perform Because it's 'Not Ready to Air'
- If You Want to Fuck Scott Disick, You’ll Have to Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Here Are the Most Painful Ways to Learn That Santa Doesn't Exist
Christina Aguilera Opens Up About Overcoming Childhood Trauma have 325 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at February 9, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.