You can’t have escaped the hype for Spectre last year, and therefore we can’t imagine the Aston Martin DB10 has passed you by, either.
Crafted especially for 007 himself for James Bond’s 24th cinema outing, the DB10 is an Aston V8 Vantage at heart, but with a slick new body on top and, as you’d hope, gadgets galore.
And now it can be yours. Well, one of the ten manufactured for the gruelling production of Spectre can. Is there a cooler supercar you could possibly own right now?
It’s the first DB10 being made available for private ownership, for starters. You’d also be the first person to own an Aston dripping with the company’s new styling cues.
You’d also have a carbonfibre-bodied sports car with a 4.7-litre V8 engine, a good old-fashioned manual gearbox and a 190mph top speed.
And while most DB10s were modified for filming, this is as standard as it gets, designed, as it was, to be a show car. The car that Daniel Craig swanned around at the film’s London premiere, no less…
You’ll no doubt be wanting to know the price. And it’s not small. This DB10 is estimated to fetch between £1million and £1.5million when it’s auctioned by Christies alongside other Spectre props on February 18.
Call us mad, but surely that represents decent value? Aston Martin charged a similar sum for the One-77, and a whole 77 of those were made. And none of them were driven by Mr Bond.
Keep it nice and it’ll surely only climb in value, too. Just call us used supercar soothsayers…
- How whiney Daniel Craig killed James Bond
- St. Paul Port Authority to buy former golf course site
- Trump rules trip NYC tunnel, spares others
- Stanford sailing coach was spared prison. Will others?
- Billions in bonds issued with no competitive bids
- Lawyers say no GOP buy-in needed on tax plans
- KentuckyWired internet: Beshear, Bevin, AT&T and how we got here
- Gateway tunnel tripped by Trump rules that spared others
- Barbara Ann Higgins Bond
- Got Milk? Columbia does. Aurora Organic Dairy officially opens
- What Michael Avenatti Got Badly Wrong
- $125 million master plan for Outer Harbor unveiled
- North Royalton woman sentenced to prison for embezzling $1.1 million from company
- Florida Florever land acquisition falls short in this year’s budget
- Speed testing supercars at Kennedy Space Center's shuttle landing strip
- The Grindr Grifter
- Speedier cleanup of closed nuke plants raises concerns
- Oyster Creek: Does closing nuclear plants faster make sense?
- Weather Bliss Today
- 50 states
Got a million quid spare? Buy Bond’s Aston DB10 have 412 words, post on www.topgear.com at January 21, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.