Whoever is in charge of getting those little Golden Globe trophies printed up better double-check their spelling in the future. Jon Hamm, who was nominated six times for Mad Men and won twice, revealed that on one of his awards, his name is spelled incorrectly as “John.”
“Guys, there’s no H,” Hamm says in a video clip with Vanity Fair’s Krista Smith. Hey, at least they spelled his last name right. Hamm also won his first Emmy last year after being nominated 16 times. That one was probably spelled correctly.
Since wrapping Mad Men after seven seasons, Hamm has been keeping busy, signing on to star in several feature films. He’ll first team up with Gal Gadot, Zach Galifianakis and Isla Fisher in the comedy, Keeping Up with the Joneses, followed by Aardvark, which he stars in alongside Zachary Quinto and Jenny Slate, then High Wire Act with Rosamund Pike and Marjorie Prime with Geena Davis and Tim Robbins. He also recently joined Ansel Elgort for Edgar Wright’s latest film, Baby Driver.
Contact the author at [email protected].
Image via Getty.
- Jon Hamm adopts rescue dog Splash after the four-month-old was returned to the shelter twice due to his 'puppy energy'
- Will Ferrell and director Jon Favreau had 'tension' on Elf set says co-star James Caan and that is why there has not been a sequel to the 2003 hit film
- Apple Boards Taron Egerton-Starring ‘Tetris’ From ‘Stan & Ollie’ Director Jon S. Baird, ‘Rocketman’ Producer Matthew Vaughn
- Mad Men cast reunion teased by Elisabeth Moss five years after series ended
- Best Thanksgiving Movies of All Time
- Cate Blanchett's ABC six-part series Stateless gets a whopping 18 AACTA Award nominations as other surprise nods are announced
- Nikki Finke: Live-Snarking The Oscars – Welcome To Harveywood!
- Debra Messing dons a face shield and mask as she kindly signs autographs upon her arrival in New York City
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Mike Tindall scrums down for High Court battle over rugby podcast
- Most Popular Baby Names for Girls the Year You Were Born
Can Someone Please Fix the Spelling On Jon Hamm's Golden Globe? have 332 words, post on jezebel.com at January 23, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.