For some celebrities, showing up to the same dress at an awards show would be a complete nightmare. As part of their jobs, stylists and designers usually ensure this kind of fashion faux pas not happen to any of their clients. However, BFFs Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer are planning the unimaginable. They want to wear the same exact dress to the Golden Globes.
Lawrence told E! of her and Schumer’s plan to dress like twins. “We’re going to try to figure out to wear the exact same thing,” she said. “That’s my mission.” That’s just crazy, Jennifer Lawrence. Just kidding, I’m really into the idea of these two wearing the same dress to a formal event just like Brenda Walsh and Kelly Taylor did in the Spring dance episode of Beverly Hills, 90210.
“She’s going to have to wear Dior,” Lawrence added. “I’m just going to have to have Dior make two of whatever they’re making for me.” Schumer and Lawrence are both nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy; Schumer for Trainwreck and Lawrence for her role in the forthcoming Joy.
Contact the author at [email protected].
Images via Getty.
- The most LOL-moments from Jimmy Fallon’s Golden Globes monologue
- Emmy Awards 2020: Jennifer Aniston shares candid BTS Instagram snaps as she sips champagne in a face mask while Reese Witherspoon gets ready with a masked glam squad in her SLIPPERS
- Jennifer Aniston sizzles in black silk gown as she's an in-person presenter at the Emmy Awards ... and puts out a fire in bit with Jimmy Kimmel
- Friends stars Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox reunite at-home for the Emmys: 'We've been roommates since 1994!'
- Demi Moore, Jennifer Aniston, SJP and Eva Longoria have fun with the Bernie 'anti-fashion' mittens meme
- Jennifer Lopez stuns in bright white suit at President Biden's inauguration to sing This Land Is Your Land and America The Beautiful... as she references her own hit song Let's Get Loud
- Madonna 'visits FIVE countries in just three weeks' as she jet sets around the globe despite strict travel restrictions amid coronavirus pandemic
- Real-life star of Hustlers story sues filmmakers for $40 million
- The 100 best films on Amazon Prime Video to watch right now
- 100 Best TV Shows of All Time, According to Critics
Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence Want to Be Twins at the Golden Globes have 377 words, post on jezebel.com at December 13, 2015. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.