The previous day was a pretty big for them both.
So it’s without surprise that Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham looked weary as they departed New York together on Tuesday.
The 41-year-old fashion designer had been honoured at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in the city the night before, so the long flight home must have seemed like quite the come down after such a wonderful night.
Scroll down for video
Off they go: Victoria Beckham and her son Brooklyn were seen making a low-key exit from New York as they went to catch a flight on Tuesday
Victoria cut a low-key yet still stylish figure in her jet-set attire, teaming casual separates with a smart coat.
She covered her slim pins in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and donned a chic white blouse on top, keeping out the wintry chill with a gorgeous almost full-length navy blue tailored coat.
As ever, the star kept herself elevated with a pair of towering heels – her choice of the day a pair of black ankle boots – and covered her sleepy eyes with large square shades.
Chic as ever: The 41-year-old star looked laid-back yet still conservative in skinny jeans, a white blouse and a gorgeous navy coat
Keep cosy in Victoria’s longline navy coat from her own collection
We’ve seldom seen her look anything less than super chic, so it was no surprise to see Victoria Beckham rock a coat from her own collection as she flew out of NYC today. She’s flying high in the style stakes yet again!
The singer-turned-fashion designer stunned in her longline navy coat which she wore over a wrap white blouse and some R13 skinny jeans with ankle boots, looking nothing short of her usual effortlessly stylish self.
Perfect for autumn/winter, Victoria’s simple and timeless coat will work with any outfit from day-to-night with its versatile design, and will sure keep you warm in style.
The unfortunate thing is that it’s not available to buy online, so click to the right top shop current Victoria Beckham designs from Net-A-Porter or snap up some similar styles, some for affordable prices, from the likes of Missguided, DKNY, Warehouse and more.
We’ll be wearing ours with over the knee boots until winter’s out!
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
Covered up: She kept her sleepy eyes in the shade under a pair of oversized sunnies
Jet-set perfection: She never lets her fashion slip, even when preparing for a long haul journey
Her brunette locks were worn in a fuss-free low bun for her onward journey, the lengths of her long fringe framing her pretty face perfectly.
She looked fatigued, but her doting son Brooklyn appeared to be making sure she was fine – opening doors for her and walking slightly ahead – as they stepped through the terminal.
The 16-year-old was ever the young gentleman as he accompanied his mother towards their flight, and he too looked stylish in his youthful gear.
Proving that he’s learned how to dress well from his fashion designer mother and his fashion maverick father David, he looked sharp in his skinny jeans, printed shirt and leather jacket, teamed with Yeezy Boost trainers.
By her side: Brooklyn, 16, stuck right by his mother’s side – as he has done for the past few days – while trekking through the terminal
Good lad: The teen star led the way, while rocking his own stylish look
He got it from his mama (and dad!): Brooklyn looked like a snappy dresser in black skinny jeans, a printed shirt, a leather jacket and Yeezy Boost trainers
Busy time: The mother-of-four no doubt felt tired after her busy few days, flying over from London to New York and back again
Monday night saw Victoria wow in a bright red dress as she took to the stage at the 25th annual Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
Victoria was named as one of the top honorees at the event for her work as a fashion designer and also her tireless charitable efforts as a UN Goodwill Ambassador, and Brooklyn was on hand to give her the prize up on stage.
It was an incredibly sweet moment as he walked up to greet his talented parent and give her a hug.
‘I’m so proud of you, and I’m so happy to be here tonight. I love you!’ Brooklyn said onstage – according to Variety.
She looked truly stunning as she turned up the heat in a slinky, figure-hugging scarlet dress, a brighter aesthetic than she normally wears.
Big night: Victoria flashed a rare grin on stage the previous evening, at the 25th annual Glamour Women of the Year Awards
Sweet moment: Brooklyn was on hand to give his mother her prize on the big night
Perfect pair: The eldest of the Beckham brood was an utter gentleman as he helped Victoria celebrate her big win
TV stint: Earlier on Monday, Victoria appeared on Good Morning America to talk about her huge coup, along with Glamour’s editor-in-chief Cindi Leive
‘It started with The Spice Girls and girl power,’ Victoria said of her career while accepting her award. ‘If I can do it, anyone can do it.’
The Essex-born Brit said of her clothing collection: ‘I want to make a woman feel like the best version of herself.’
Earlier in the day, Victoria had appeared on Good Morning America to discuss her huge coup, with Brooklyn had trailed along with her for support.
Meanwhile, patriarch of the family David is off on his travels while he embarks on seven football games in seven far-reaching country for a new documentary, BBC’s Beckham: For the Love of The Game.
His latest stop was in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Monday, after previously spending time in Nepal and Papau New Guinea.
Elsewhere: David was in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Monday to film his new football documentary, Beckham: For The Love Of The Game
- Victoria Beckham 'set to design Nicola Peltz's wedding dress' when she marries ex Spice Girls' eldest son Brooklyn
- Victoria Beckham rings in Bank Holiday with sweet snap of David and Harper in the sun
- Brooklyn Beckham smooches Nicola Peltz as lovebirds model Victoria's Pride top
- Romeo Beckham cuddles up to model girlfriend Mia Regan as she shares sweet selfie
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Brooklyn Beckham and fiancée Nicola Peltz step out for the first time after sparking marriage and baby rumours
- Nicola Peltz shows off her waist in a TINY handkerchief-inspired crop top for sizzling new post
- 'I promise to always take care of you': Brooklyn Beckham professes his love for Nicola Peltz as self-quarantined couple kiss through their masks
- Shirtless David Beckham dotes on daughter Harper, 9, as he models another pair of garish £360 Versace swim shorts on family holiday to Greece
- Meghan Markle's BFF Misha Nonoo shares a rare glimpse of son Leo as she's pictured for the first time since release of Finding Freedom which documents the start of their friendship
- Ciara and Claudia Winkleman mingle with Lady Amelia Windsor, Princess Beatrice and a snap-happy Brooklyn Beckham as showbiz and royalty collide at the star-studded V&A Summer Party
- Coleen Rooney is weighed down with luggage as she prepares to leave Barbados with her four children and a mountain of suitcases
- Kem Cetinay bails out of Freddie Flintoff’s new show Don’t Rock The Boat after being faced with gruelling rowing task
- Boris Johnson's holiday snaps revealed: Carrie Symonds, 32, shares photos of PM hiking with Wilfred in a baby sling as she holds their rescue dog Dilyn during three-day Scottish camping trip - as couple return home
- A ‘Maverick,’ Revisited
- The 80 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- 82F and not a drop of sweat in sight: Prince Andrew - who claimed he couldn't perspire in now-infamous Newsnight interview - enjoys a horse ride at Windsor Castle as he still faces calls to speak to FBI about friend Jeffrey Epstein
- Feeling all white! First ladies face off in coordinating suits at the State Arrival Ceremony - but while Brigitte Macron opts for a classic look, Melania Trump makes a bold statement in a trendy hat
- The Queen thanks heroes who 'fought so valiantly' to bring WWII to an end on VJ Day 75th anniversary of as Boris Johnson, Charles and Camilla attend remembrance service at the National Memorial Arboretum
Victoria Beckham goes for jet-set chic in skinny jeans and smart navy coat as she's escorted by son Brooklyn for flight out of New York have 1486 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 11, 2015. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.