Thanksgiving weekend in the United States is a four-day festival of overindulgence: Giant meals, giant balloons representing pop-culture favorites, giant savings at the big box store on Friday morning. As we did in 2013, The A.V. Club aims to contribute to this tradition of extreme consumption with a guide to some TV shows worth tasting, snacking on, or straight-up devouring this weekend. To help narrow the search, we’ve broken the selections down into four categories: Best of 2015 (shows worth catching up with before the season of year-end lists), start to finish (shows you can start on Thursday and finish by Sunday—if not before), binge the classics (great series of years past, available for streaming sampling), and Thanksgiving marathons (the original binge: multiple episodes of a series, lined up by a network or cable channel). Best of 2015 1.iZombie Advertisement Thanksgiving Day is a time to be thankful for your blessings, and one of those blessings is the ability to enjoy all the food that’s in front of you. Such a blessing escapes Liv Moore (Rose McIver): After an ill-fated boat party turned her into a zombie, the only turkey she can stuff and trim is one made out of… Read full this story
- Courtney Cox reveals she is binge watching Friends while under quarantine during coronavirus crisis: 'It's really good, turns out'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Our Top Binge Picks for May 9-10
- What to Watch This Weekend: Our Top Binge Picks for May 16-17
- Coronavirus: Best Netflix TV shows to watch in self-isolation - from Elite to Ozark
- 17 of the best crime shows to watch on Netflix from the Trials of Gabriel Fernandez to The Stranger
- Courteney Cox binge-watching Friends as she admits she only remembers 'pain'
- What are you binge-watching?
- Binge-watching TV viewers 'spend more than eight hours' glued to favourite shows
- Give mom the gift of binge watching with a year of Disney+ for $70 this Mother's Day
- The Show To Watch This Week: ‘Snowpiercer’, ‘The Great’, ‘Hightown’ & ‘DC’s Stargirl’ Reviewed
TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend have 332 words, post on tv.avclub.com at November 25, 2015. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.