Inspectorate checks implementation of laws by provincial heads Government inspectors will check the implementation of laws on citizen reception, complaints, denunciation and anti-corruption by the heads of six provinces. These provinces are Bac Ninh, Ninh Binh, Quang Nam, Kon Tum, Tay Ninh and Binh Thuan. The inspection was part of the Viet Nam Government Inspectorate’s plan in 2016, recently approved by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung. Under the plan, the government inspectors also examined compliance with regulations on the use of capital and property, as well as the restructuring of the Airports Corporation of Viet Nam. An inspection of the state management’s work regarding dyke projects is also scheduled to be conducted at the agriculture and rural development ministry in 2016. VN Food Association’s former chairman to be prosecuted Nguyen Hung Linh, former general director of Kien Giang Trade and Tourism Ltd., (KTT), and six others will face prosecution for causing KTT loss of more than VND50 billion (US$2.2 million). Linh was also chairman of the Viet Nam Food Association. During 10 days in March 2010, Linh and his Deputy Director Do Hieu Liem, signed four contracts with Viet Phong SJC (VIFOCO) to buy 11,000 tonnes of rice. Linh and…
- 'We have what's known as FREEDOM OF SPEECH!' Outraged Trump says he is 'closely monitoring' social media sites for bias against conservatives - after Facebook banned several far-right figures from their platform
- Israel hits dozens of Iranian targets in Syria, 'killing 11 people', in 'wide-scale' response to rocket attack the day before
- Mother who lost four of her five children in a petrol bomb attack on her home dies 20 months later from horrific injuries she suffered, as heartbroken family say she has 'gone to join her babies'
- Aadhaar-social media account linkage: Facebook’s concern on privacy a ‘red herring’, Tamil Nadu govt. tells Supreme Court
- Prince Andrew's loyal bodyguard of 20 years says he 'can't remember' if he accompanied Duke on 2001 New York trip where Virginia Roberts claims scandal-hit Duke had sex with her
- EU vote: CDU and SPD ignored social media to their peril
- Life expectancy gap between rich and poor US regions is 'more than 20 years'
- Why Donald Trump isn't worried about his Twitter account being hacked
- Slack's stock plunges after Microsoft says Teams has 20 million users
- Slack’s Stock Plunges After Microsoft Says Teams Has 20 Million Users
Social News 20/11 have 378 words, post on at November 19, 2015. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.