Wives have a way of hanging onto family. And hot rods that have been in the family for decades are part of the family—end of story. When it’s your hot rod and you have raised a family in it you don’t get rid of it you do what any woman would do—you freshen it up. Cindy Warn and her husband Mike of Aurora, Oregon, are no strangers to hot rods, but more on that later. Cindy’s family hauler is a 1939 Ford Deluxe convertible that has been her ride since the ’80s. Being ranchers the convertible has given new meaning to “Cowboy Cadillac.” The 1939 Ford Deluxe convertible is one of hot rodding’s all-around desirable cars. In its original form the 1939 Ford was the first of its lineage to have hydraulic brakes, and the last Ford with teardrop-shaped headlights while possessing the iconic teardrop taillight that rodders lust after to this day. It was also the last of the floor shift cars and last with a rumble seat. Cindy’s 1939 had been basically untouched for 20-plus years and it was time for a facelift—so to speak. Since the family has a great relationship with Tim Divers of Divers Street… Read full this story
- EU justice opt-outs are a security risk, PM warned
- The world's biggest work-from-home experiment has been triggered by coronavirus
- 1934 Ford hot rod eBay find is a Bonneville beauty
- Ford Of Europe To Cut Jobs, Models In New Restructuring Plan
- George Ford warns England: 'Ireland's Farrell is a very competitive guy'
- Six Nations 2020: England star George Ford ready to serve up revenge on Ireland after opening cafe with brother Joey
- Tokyo, Lisbon, Leeds: the indoor food halls sweeping the world
- Monday briefing: MPs condemn 'hounding' of Caroline Flack
- Animal rights campaigners protest as fur comes back into fashion
- Woman swept away by floods is feared to be FIFTH person killed by Storm Dennis while water-ravaged Britons brace for MORE misery today with 488 areas on alert - as last of tempest strikes with 75mph gales and rain
Cindy Warn’s 1939 Ford Deluxe Convertible Brings Two Worlds Together have 335 words, post on www.hotrod.com at October 5, 2015. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.