Gwyneth Paltrow removes her coat, revealing a sleeveless black Atea Oceanie wrap dress. The dress is simple, trimmed in white and very lowcut, the effect both wholesome and daring. Her hair and skin glow. Her arms look soft and strong, like those of a woman decades younger than 42. advertisement advertisement Paltrow is the founder–and the living embodiment–of the lifestyle brand Goop and is in Chicago on this April afternoon to oversee the launch of a pop-up store in Chicago’s Waldorf Astoria hotel. She walks across the showroom, past racks of $2,000 Stella McCartney dresses and $400 Phillip Lim gym shorts, to sit beside Goop’s CEO, Lisa Gersh, on a burnished-steel French daybed. She folds her arms, clutches her elbows, and calls out to her head of brand collaborations, Brittany Weinstein, to turn up the heat. Then she crosses her legs, stretches her neck as high as it will go, poses her arms to one side, and looks off serenely into the distance. Paltrow is often criticized for seeming, at best, removed from the cares of ordinary life, and right now she does look like she belongs to a different, superior species. The public has always felt this way about her–simultaneously… Read full this story
- Gwyneth Paltrow shares look inside marble-top kitchen as she's surprised by famous friend during lockdown
- Gwyneth Paltrow lavishes ex Chris Martin in birthday love... six full years after their 'conscious uncoupling'
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Best decision I made was
- Gwyneth Paltrow flaunts her knockout legs on a stroll with husband Brad Falchuk in Brentwood
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk dress to match as they step out for a Sunday stroll around Los Angeles
- The Politician season two get a release date as Bette Midler and Judith Light are handed bigger roles opposite Gwyneth Paltrow and Ben Platt
- Split with Brad Pitt left Gwyneth Paltrow ‘miserable’ for a very long time
- Gwyneth's daughter Apple is welcome with open arms by Hollywood as Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson and Emma Roberts wish her a happy 16th
- Don’t wait for a bull market; focus on consumption, financials and IT sectors: Virendra Somwanshi
- Here’s How to Square a Rising Stock Market With the Dire Economy
Gwyneth Paltrow Goes To Market have 359 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at August 3, 2015. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.