Jamie Dornan proposed to a fan on her boyfriend’s behalf. The Fifty Shades of Grey star was on radio show Capital Breakfast with Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon on Friday morning when a caller, Tom, asked the 32-year-old actor – who plays Christian Grey in the erotic movie – to PROPOSE to his girlfriend of three years for him. Speaking to Jamie on the radio, Tom said: “My girlfriend is a massive fan of Fifty Shades of Grey. She’s read all the books and we’re looking forward to seeing the film on Saturday and it’s coming up to our three-year anniversary this weekend and I was thinking about asking her to marry me… “It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the actor who plays Christian Grey to pop the question for me, if you wouldn’t mind?” Jamie, who attending the premiere of Fifty Shades in London on Thursday with the rest of the cast and his own gorgeous wife Amelia Warner, agreed to Tom’s request and he was put through to an excited Emily. He told her to “have a seat”, before continuing with the proposal. The star, who was once again rocking a fantastic beard during the… Read full this story
- Jamie Dornan in Talks for 'Fifty Shades': Hollywood Reacts on Twitter
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Jamie Dornan a New Dad
- 'Fifty Shades' Casting Shake-Up: Who Should Play Christian Grey Now? (Poll)
- Jamie Dornan Is Christian Grey in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- 'Fifty Shades': Charlie Hunnam's Script Showdown and the Chaotic Final Days
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan readies next film
- 'Fifty Shades': EL James Welcomes Jamie Dornan to Cast
- Jamie Dornan talks war movie 'Anthropoid'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lingerie to Get You in the Mood
- ‘Fifty Shades Dumber Is More Like it’: The Reviews Are in for
Jamie Dornan PROPOSES live on radio - on behalf of the boyfriend of a Fifty Shades fan have 309 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 13, 2015. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.