2014 has been a tumultuous year full of Ebola scares, random shootings, and rampant racism, sexism, and classism. And seeing as how, Santa be damned, all that might keep on happening right through this holiday season, The A.V. Club has decided to embrace our fear instead of cower behind it. Thus, our two-part 2014 holiday gift guide is packed full of terrifying and highly contagious items available to the masses right this very second. Each item below can absolutely kill you and/or your loved ones given the chance, but isn’t knowing you have to leave a lasting legacy part of the fun of holiday cheer? So grab some duct tape and some surgical masks and lock and load for part one, below. Part two will run tomorrow—assuming the world doesn’t blow up before then. Advertisement Gwar iTaste MVP vaporizer ($10.99 and up) Combining the wickedly metal act of vaping with the smooth, satisfying taste of Gwar, the thrash band’s officially licensed vaporizer wraps and liquids promise to make the act of sucking on an electronic cigarette more brutal than ever. The wraps come in eight designs, each highlighting a different Scumdog of the Universe—including the late Oderus Urungus (R.I.P.)—and covering… Read full this story
- Shuttered Berkeley Steel Foundry’s Toxic Footprint Poses Risk for Workers
- The Toxic Emotion That Rules Our World
- Next challenge in Wine Country fires: colossal cleanup before winter rains
- Does London have the worst NO2 pollution on Earth?
- Could Asia's passion for tofu help solve the plastic crisis?
- Festive season: Make sure your dog doesn’t eat chocolate. Here’s why
- All 163 GI Joe: A Real American Hero Action Figures, Ranked
- Transcript: Admiral James Stavridis talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- 5 Best Android Apps for Tracking Calories
The Airborne Toxic Advent, or have 294 words, post on tv.avclub.com at November 24, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.