The event, to be held at the Tan Binh Exhibition & Convention Centre (TBECC), is expected to attract more than 360 domestic and foreign enterprises from 10 countries and territories including Hong Kong, India, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, the US, China, and host Vietnam.
Within the framework of the event, a wide range of seminars and meetings between textile suppliers and enterprises will also be held.
VTG 2014 will create opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises to exchange experiences, improve their competitiveness and seek new business partners.
The exhibition is co-organised by Vietnam National Trade Fair & Advertising Joint Stock Company (VINEXAD), the Association of Garments, Textiles, Embroidery and Knitting (AGTEK), and the Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS).
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS India Might Undermine Outsourcing with Taxes
- Building materials, construction expo opens in HCM City
- A Novel Textile Material That Keeps Itself Germ-Free
- ISC 2016 Now Open for Registration
- NVIDIA’s Bill Dally to Deliver ISC’13 Opening Keynote Address
- Boston Game Exhibition To Focus On Industry Roots
- Strong's eGameRevolution Exhibit Gives Game History Its First Permanent Home
- Upcoming exhibition to feature China's emerging indies
- Building Computational Thinkers: Exhibit offers Unique Look at the Science behind Pixar
- Korean Gaming Exhibition G-Star 2010 Announced
- World of Warcraft Exhibit Created At The Computer History Museum
- Into the Pixel opens up submissions for its latest exhibition
- GDC China 2011 Registration Now Open, First Talks Revealed
- Registration is now open for GDC China 2015 in Shanghai
- Go on stage at Carnegie Hall with Google’s new performing arts exhibition
- Jonathan Jacques-BelletÃªte Featured in Tomb Raider Art Exhibit
- Major Publishers Confirmed For E3 2011 As Registration Opens
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS Fighting Image Problem: An IT Industry Rises in Pakistan
- Registration Opens for ISC Cloud & Big Data
- Berlin Game Museum Opens in New Location
Int’l textile industry exhibition to open in HCMC have 273 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 14, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.