It’s just another day in Beverly Hills, on the steps of Metropolitan Magazine, when Simon Orsik calls—again. “Hey, Sonia,” he says. “Glad I’ve got you on the line.” Lif, an exclusive club in Miami, is interested in booking me for an “appearance.” I look at my schedule. The shoot at Metropolitan this morning took up a lot of my available energy—but Kim Kardashian, my fairy godmother/benefactress/friend, says with a little bit of work in modeling, I might make it into films one day. I decide to take on the Lif appearance. It’s only an hour long, and once I’m in Miami, I’ll be able to work at the Kardash boutique Kim put me in charge of. That will get me a little extra cash toward buying this dress I’ve been eyeing. And anyway, a flight to Miami only costs $15. (The dress, meanwhile, costs $5,000.) Welcome to Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, the new iOS game that has taken over my life and, if sales numbers are any indication, the lives of many others. The game’s developer, Glu Mobile, will likely rake in $200 million off the game, which has about 150,000 five-star reviews and seems unlikely to budge from the iTunes top-10 game… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian's Daughter North, 6, Is the 'Ultimate Fashionista' During Family Trip to Japan
- Kim Kardashian: I Have No Idea What Kanye’s Tweets Mean Either
- The Social Media Queen Is Back! Kim Kardashian Shares Her 'First Selfie of 2017'
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Last Texts with Kanye West — and They're Super Sweet
- Kim Kardashian Talks Her Four Kids' Personalities — See Whom She Calls Kanye West's 'Twin'
- Kim Kardashian and Her Oldest Child North, 6½, Are 'Twinzies' in Cute Mother-Daughter Pics
- Kim Kardashian West's Son Isn't a Fan of Her 'Fave Filter': 'You Want Me to Look Normal Again?'
- Kim Kardashian West Praises the U.S. House of Representatives for Acknowledging the Armenian Genocide
- Kim Kardashian wears maang tikka yet again, slammed online for cultural appropriation
- Kim Kardashian's daughter North, 6, CRASHES her social distancing PSA and declares 'you should be busier with your kids, not your friends' in VERY cheeky appearance
The Kim Kardashian iPhone game have 354 words, post on games.avclub.com at July 29, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.