SAN FRANCISCO: Golf’s Match Play Championship has a new venue and a revised format for 2015, the US PGA Tour announced on Wednesday (Thursday in Manila). The World Golf Championships event will move to San Francisco’s TPC Harding Park after an eight-year run in Arizona and it will feature group play and a knockout stage. It will also be played the week before The Players Championship, PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem said. AFP
- Jonny Bairstow pens new deal with Yorkshire
- England star Bairstow signs new Yorkshire deal
- Dave Seddon's verdict on QPR 1-4 Preston North End: Lilywhites look back to old selves as new boys get off the mark
- Hull 2, Stoke 0 RECAP All the reaction from KCOM Stadium as Potters lose again
- Tim Bresnan hoping to inspire the next generation at Yorkshire
- GAA: Ladies Football: Review of 2018
- The highs and lows of sport in Kent 2018
- Jonny Bairstow commits future to Yorkshire after assurances about future direction of the county side
- Sinéad Kissane: 'A nation expects'
- Jesse Lingard interview: 'Ole knows Manchester United
MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP GETS NEW FORMAT FOR 2015 have 167 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at July 3, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.