Jeremy Stephens could really only do two things when he was stuck in jail: eat ramen noodles and think.He got sick of the former pretty quickly. The latter is what continues to stick with him now, almost two years later.”When you’re in jail and you’re just sitting there,” Stephens told FOX Sports, “you find out who was really there for you and who wasn’t.”The UFC featherweight was stuck in an Iowa jail for 15 days on assault charges in October 2012 after being arrested the day he was supposed to fight Yves Edwards at UFC on FX. Last summer, most of the charges were dropped and Stephens pleaded guilty to one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. The entire messy situation is over, but Stephens still lives the effects.As soon as he returned to his home in San Diego, the changes began. Stephens cut some friends out of his life. The only ones that remained were the guys at his Alliance MMA gym. Stephens stopped going out and focused on being a family man to his wife and two daughters.At Alliance, Stephens fell in love with training again and committed himself to a diet that would allow him to drop down… Read full this story
- 'Jeremy Hunt is now the longest serving health secretary since the NHS was created – so here’s his report card'
- This is what happened when Stephen Hawking was laid to rest
- Chloe Green and Jeremy Meeks' love story as Topshop heiress welcomes first child
- Jeremy Corbyn humiliated as six of his top team QUIT and 89 MPs rebel against him over key Brexit vote
- Andrew Garfield and Stephen Spinella Trade Emails on Their Famed ‘Angels in America’ Role
- Grigsby In Control After Two Days at FLW Tour on Lake St. Clair presented by Mercury
- NBA Finals: Kendrick Perkins supports Kevin Durant; addresses Game 2 incident with Stephen Curry
- Stephen King criticises Stanley Kubrick's adaptation of The Shining in new novel
- Stephen Hawking's ashes buried in Westminster Abbey
- Stephens and Keys on collision course after overcoming French Open hump
UFC’s Jeremy Stephens on 15 days in jail: ‘I’m kind of thankful for it’ have 337 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 23, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.