Michael Bay’s fourth installment of the mega-blockbuster franchise Transformers: Age of Extinction held its world premiere in Asia on June 19 at the Hong Kong Culture Center. The red carpet event’s screening received a makeover of Imax proportions for the one-night affair, complete with a 60-by-34-foot Imax screen and the brand’s proprietary projection and sound technology. The star-studded audience witnessed up close the new Imax 3D Digital Camera, which was flown to the premiere from the Imax headquarters in Toronto where it is housed. Transformers: Age of Extinction is the first feature film to have been captured using the state-of-the-art 3D camera. Attending the world premiere in Hong Kong was director Michael Bay, cast members Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor, Li Bingbing, T. J. Miller, Han Geng and the band Imagine Dragons, who wrote the original song “Battle Cry” for the film. They performed live on the rooftop of Harbour City, Hong Kong following the film’s screening. “With this fourth installment, Bay is taking Imax 3D to the next level, putting moviegoers smack in the middle of the action with the Autobots as audiences have never seen before,” said Greg Foster, senior executive vice president,… Read full this story
- Premier League names David Pemsel new chief executive
- Russia holds 80 North Koreans on 'poaching' boats
- Where to download a Rugby World Cup 2019 sweepstake
- Sun Group enjoys major haul of honors at World Travel Awards Asia and World Luxury Hotels Awards 2019
- The insiders' guide to Japan's Rugby World Cup cities
- Hold the 'champagne': What Chinese state media are saying about the trade talks
- The dressing made from tree bark which could transform treatment of wounds and reduce scarring
- Anna Paquin exudes elegance in a black sleeveless gown as she joins Robert De Niro at the star-studded London premiere of their new film The Irishman
- Premier League appoints David Pemsel as chief executive
- Asia's top film festival opens in shadow of 'Parasite'
‘Transformers’ holds world premiere in Asia have 320 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at June 21, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.