SINGAPORE (VNS)— In order to manage risks that may cause disputes, all countries should share the same perspective on international responsibilities, especially the role and responsibility of major powers, Defence Minister General Phung Quang Thanh has said.
In a speech delivered on Saturday at the 13th IISS Asian Security Summit, better known as the Shangri-La Dialogue, General Thanh reiterated that the common aspiration of all nations in the world, including Viet Nam, was the maintenance of peace, stability, co-operation and progress without conflicts or wars.
- Piyush Goyal Calls Upon Missions to Promote India as Investment Destination
- Is Spain next for bailout? As nation's debt hits crisis point Cameron says UK must forge trade links in new markets beyond EU
- Australian truck driver charged in crash that killed four police officers and left nation reeling
- Is the government preparing to ditch lockdown? Ministers are accused of watering down 'five tests' for easing curbs as wording of key slide subtly changes overnight
- Ofcom clears Piers Morgan over his 'combative' grilling of ministers like Helen Whately and Matt Hancock as presenter says he MUST challenge politicians during epidemic so 'fewer people die'
- Pakistan's situation relatively 'better' than other nations hit by virus pandemic: PM Imran
- YIAGA’s report exposes NASS response, action on COVID-19 pandemic
- Ministers warn lockdown could stay for MONTHS until new cases drop to the hundreds - as Prof Chris Whitty says a second peak could be WORSE than the first and eradicating coronavirus is 'technically impossible'
- 'Isolated' working, staged returns and canteen etiquette: Businesses reveal their plans to get back to work after lockdown - as ministers draw up 10 'granular' blueprints for each sector
- Piyush Goyal calls upon Missions to promote India as investment destination
- Scott Morrison calls for a royal commission into Australia's bushfire crisis after thousands of protesters rallied for action on climate change
- Australia 'stabbed Beijing in the back' by calling for an inquiry into origins of coronavirus - Chinese state media writer criticises PM for Wuhan probe and closing borders as he insists NO ONE is to blame for outbreak
- Health Minister: Iran ‘Outperformed’ World’s Biggest Powers on Coronavirus Response
- Taiwan’s Foreign Minister: ‘Warmth and Support’ from Donald Trump’s Administration to Taiwan ‘Unprecedented’
- Don't reopen tourism too quickly, German foreign minister warns
- LOCKDOWN: SESSNet calls for opening of economy
- Dasuki, El- Zakzaky: Buhari’s failure to obey court orders a national embarrassment — SOYINKA
- Farmers write Open Letter to Buhari, accuse Agric Minister over alleged interference, antagonism
- Coronavirus live updates: Salesforce CEO shares suggestions for reopening workplaces
- Boris is Back: UK PM Makes First Public Appearance in 25 Days, Calls for Optimism and Determination
Minister calls on nations to share responsibility have 425 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 2, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.