BEIJING – Six people were wounded in a knife attack at a Chinese train station Tuesday, police said, after a string of violent episodes at transport hubs authorities blame on “terrorists” from the restive region of Xinjiang. >> Chinese immigrants killing Vietnam border soldiers wanted to go to third country Police shot one of the attackers at the station in the southern metropolis of Guangzhou, the city’s public security bureau said in a statement on its microblog, adding that all six injured had been hospitalised. (more…)
- Man is charged with three counts of attempted murder and terror offence over New Year's Eve knife attack at Manchester Victoria station
- Churchlands Senior High School student admits bashing man over shoes at Stirling train station
- 'Daredevil' teenage freerunner, 18, 'who would try to jump off anything' died after 'hurling himself' from a train station railing and hitting his head, inquest hears
- Two men are arrested on suspicion of terror offences over 'knife attack' on prison guard at HMP Whitemoor 'by inmate wearing fake suicide vest'
- Student screams "fight me b***h" and spits at police after train station rampage
- China to help Pakistan counter locust attacks: Chinese experts
- Bhopal: RPF cyber cell to check e-crimes on trains, stations
- Toddler stabbed to death and mum and baby seriously injured in ‘truly horrific’ farmhouse knife attack
- Moment armed police capture topless knifeman who burst onto packed Peckham train
- German police seek motive in car ramming that injured 60
Six injured in knife attack at Chinese train station have 234 words, post on at May 6, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.