ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) Cody Latimer is already a good fit in Denver and he has yet to suit up in orange and blue. Well, blue at least.The Indiana wide receiver arrived at team headquarters Saturday sporting a crisp orange dress shirt, white pants and orange leather dress shoes.No surprise there – except that he didn’t race out on a midnight shopping run in Manhattan after the Broncos selected him in the second round of the NFL draft Friday night.”If there was ever a guy that was meant to be a Bronco, it was Cody, because he had those shoes and this shirt in his bag in New York and came straight here,” general manager John Elway said. ”So you know he was meant to be a Bronco.”Latimer said the outfit was the same one he wore to his senior prom at Jefferson Township High School in Dayton, Ohio, in 2011.”It happened to work out perfectly,” Latimer said, adding. ”It actually has a white vest, but I wasn’t going to be too dressy. I had to be comfortable today.”Latimer was comfy at Radio City Music Hall on Friday night, donning a white T-shirt and brown sweater for his photo with NFL… Read full this story
- Confessions of a straight male: Why I’m done with online shopping
- New Fallout Shelter Update For iOS is Available Now
- E-tail Dresses Up for Back-to-School Shopping
- New GTA V Online Patch Aims to Improve Overall Stability
- Cairn, a new monthly subscription box, will get you motivated to get outside
- The new face of e-commerce: Selling you what you didn’t know you wanted
- Report: Clothing Sales To Drive Strong E-tail Holiday
- Buying an outfit is as easy as googling an image with new Shop the Look feature
- Amazon Might Try On Clothing Business
- Adidas picks up the pace with a mobile-friendly shopping app that uses A.I.
Cody Latimer didn’t have to shop for new clothes have 309 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 10, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.