posted on 19 Apr 2014, 10:39 2
1. richardar6 (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Apr 2014)
Well damn, that was quick.
posted on 20 Apr 2014, 07:23 0
35. eldyagustius (Posts: 178; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
Yeah for sure.. I never knew it was very quick.. Even the S4 has a longer lifecycle.. I guess the 4.4.2. android update would be the last update for LG G2.. RIP..
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 10:40 3
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
LG fans??? so what you will say about it?
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 10:41 3
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I guess they are happy to get the G3.
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 12:42 3
17. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
LG G3 is coming….
posted on 20 Apr 2014, 01:42 0
31. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
and will sell … 3.1 million instead of the 3 millions the g2 sold. lmao. brace yourselves.
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 12:45 5
18. tadaa (Posts: 267; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
they have fans? lol
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 13:00 7
19. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
32. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
wow? really? never seen any. even carriers are shutting it down right now. wow. I guess they’re some kind of ninjas which can’t be seen 😮
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 21:09 6
27. Nexus4lifes (Posts: 241; Member since: 13 Feb 2014)
After the manufacturing amazing piece of hardware like lg optimus G, lg g2, Nexus 4, 5 and lg gpad they deserve to have fans… so troll find another post or better just s up…
28. tadaa (Posts: 267; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
take a joke sheesh. and i own a nexus 4. trolling nowadays means someone who doesn’t share your opinions
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 10:45 2
4. FriendsOfSamsung (unregistered)
As expected, LG always has bad reputation when it comes to build quality, customer service, as well as software update, LG g2 itself overpriced, yet sluggish, and lack of app developer support… No surprise on it tho
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 10:52 13
5. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
lol omg. What does this have to do with LG’s quality, service and updates…? Plus, what I have seen the G2 is the cheapest flagship phone released last fall. Well, I guess that comment was expected from “FriendsOfSamsung”, no surprises there.
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 11:10 13
6. PorkyBurger (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I hope you are joking. Samsung is the one who is overpriced, IMO. LG G2 with SD800 is about the same price as S4 with SD600. (~325 EUR). LG is giving much more bang for your buck, duude.
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 11:11 4
7. CyberFalcon (Posts: 223; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 11:15 4
9. CyberFalcon (Posts: 223; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Well Hello there, FriendsofTroll…
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 12:00 1
11. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
1000% bro, and no one bought this anyway, I’d prefer a GS2 over a G2.
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 12:13 11
12. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Fanboy level over 9000!!
29. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Look who’s talking lmao, I find you trolling every samsung article and I enjoy making fun of you. hey did you get the z2? or you are waiting for the z3 next month as they’ll launch together it seems. but hey, don’t use it’s 4K camera, the phone lags overheats and crashes. so keep it fhd, 4K is for Samsung. and hey, remember the article about the z2? lmao you couldn’t even reply. Hey, I love market share too you know, but I dislike wannabe products no one buys and this includes sony lg htc and zeeee glorious nokia, connecting people.
33. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I’m so curious to see how people like you react when Samsung will eventually lose their market share to other manufacturers. I know it’s not gonna happen this year. Maybe not next year. But eventually it will fall. Then let’s say if Sony for example has the highest sales, will you turn your back to Samsung or still keep kissing their toes or what?
37. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
humm, this seems to be happening to all companies at some point. And the prophets of doom have been saying this about Samsung since the GS2, well samsung just keeps climbing up. the GS5 created such a hype among people that I doubt the apocalypse is near for samsung and the way samsung handles markets and sees what people want to buy and releases 10 devices/week with each seemingly specifically designed for just a city in a small country. and look at the GS5, Samsung is so smart it has put an ip67 to drown sony a fingerprint to mock apple and the usual excellent endless lists of features and goodies you get from a samsung flagship. If samsung carries on this way.. well, I have some bad news for you my friend. and hey, yeah I’m a fan, I admire the way Samsung controls everything.. and hey if I can get split window air view ir blaster s beam from another reliable durable brand, as these are my strict needs from a smartphone, I may consider switching .. but now, it seems far away .. I adore apple iPads though, gonna get a mini 2 soon.
38. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
lol since GS2? That’s the one Samsung I think was the best phone at it’s time. The hype GS5 was mainly negative (well yeah not mainly but you know, compared to GS4 for example) and I would see the slow (note: slow) downfall start from here.
40. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
what negative hype? sony and nokia fans on tech sites? I mean no one ever heard of the z2 among thousands of people i meet everyday in university or work, and all are hyped by the GS5. IP67 is great in the GS5 and what about the fingerprint? Samsung just makes fun of companies and mocks them. sony prides itself with ip67 and it was one of the reasons zs sold, well no more. and yes they release many variations and once I read this is a marketing strategy said a samsung exec. you find the need of the people and release devices that suit every need and floods smartphones stores so you see samsung everywhere and has whatever budget you want to spend on and that’s why samsung sells in enormous quantities and controls nearly all segments. please tell me about sony’s problems, in manufacturing or in distributing they can’t make a phone goddamit! look at the Z2 lmao maybe they’ll release it next year? and hey, it may hurt but touchwiz is the most sophisticated UI that’s why 30 years old+ get funnily lost when handling a samsung it’s so full of features, they are not used to more than a candy bar phone ( they can buy a z it has a [email protected] noise feature). features they never use? like what? they never use? stop making excuses to why sony doesn’t have many things and comes really short of samsung in all aspects, and i repeat, i expect NOTHING absolutely NOTHING from a company which can’t sell it’s device and can’t manufacture it and can’t get the providers to work on time and will sell it’s flaship the next year, and plus has a newer one coming next month which really craps the original z that is now totally outdated while the S4 is still second best. talk about availability of parts, repairs. if a company can’t release it’s phone wow when are we going to get parts for it? If someone is ever going to challenge Mighty Samsung, it’s not the sony of the 80s nor the sold nokia or the bankrupt fail hard htc, it’s going to be cheap chinese crap phones which will eat up market share in asia, but to look at a company the proper marketing, devices, services and options to push Samsung out, I can’t find any. and you know Samsung has truly become the new apple, but has become the apple for everyone. I see people go into stores and ask for an affordable samsung, the owner says hey why not a nokia? or sony? or an htc desire 500? you have to see the smiles on their faces and how they say they want a Samsung and repeat it and look at his depressed face. you may mock the example i just said, but hey that’s the way things go. you can’t expect anything from loser companies which fail in many aspects. It’s not about creating a faster phone than the S5 with an extra gig of ram nor it’s glass or metal … it’s proper studying of the markets and knowing the needs and having the funds to provide those along with a big marketing campaign. search samsung in wikipedia you’ll what samsung is, it’s not a nokia. and being a hater reading the article will really creep you and depress you.
41. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I read first 3 lines then i thought “Why am I wasting my time to read this sh**?” lol So yeah.
42. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmao yeah people like you are really closed minded, I won’t reply to further posts here because it’s useless talking with you sister, but I’d make sure to make fun of you everywhere I find you. Long live the 80s!
43. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Me? Close minded? That’s the one sentence I would use to describe you to someone… Only care about Samsung… Only care what they do… Your whole thoughts are so biased it’s sad to read your posts. You think Samsung is a god, worship them like your life depends on it. Don’t even give a chance to others… You don’t even care what the others do… Just “SAMSUNG SAMSUNG UUUH BABE”. Not even Lampriya is as a stubborn person as you are… I can imagine you sending love letters to Mr. Choi and having orgasms with your lovely little GS4. Get a life man. Come out of the cave and see how much beauty there is in the world.
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 12:41 5
16. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
well still G2 is the most successful LG flagship phone in the Whole World!
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 14:23 1
21. wargreymon (Posts: 764; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Dude, 1st of April was long time ago.
posted on 19 Apr 2014, 20:19 4
25. Adrian38 (Posts: 142; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
The G2 can run circles around most if not all flagships that are out right now, even the new ones. I guess your username should have hinted at the stupidity that is your comment.
posted on 20 Apr 2014, 01:40 0
30. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
oh run circles? and the g2 didn’t even reach 3 millions in sales while the company was hoping for 10 lmao.
- Clash shatters peace at bell-ringing event
- Help the bells of St Athan ring again – a GEM reader's letter
- Ring the belles: Meet Ireland's first wedding doula
- Time and Tide bells issue warning about sea levels
- Mystery surrounds opening date of Taco Bell in Northampton
- Man at heart of heated bell ringing row has been named
- Man vows to end 'appalling' bell ringing in village forever
- Taco Bell issues statement on new Hull restaurant
- Love Island fans discover Belle Hassan’s surprising real name
- American chain Taco Bell wants to come to Cardiff
- Taco Bell is opening in Hull and there are jobs available
- Concerns over 'horrendous' lighthouse bell changes
- Police hunt for wanted Hull man Ian Bell
- Holly Willoughby shares 'gorgeous' snap with daughter Belle
- Job listings show first New Zealand Taco Bell close to opening
- GDOE preparing for school opening; bus, bell schedule released
- Game of Thrones: The Bells review
- Charity shop discovery rings a bell for reader
- Pupils gets a taste of la belle France
- Berwick boss stands by chairman’s comments
Comments for : It's the EOL for the LG G2 on Bell? have 1935 words, post on www.phonearena.com at April 19, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.