by Le Ngoc Minh Acting on the advice of one of my close friends, every day I regularly drank two small cups of liquor made of some precious medicinal herbs before every meal. My goal was to improve my sexual vigorousness and keep my hair black without dyeing it, although I was on the wrong side of fifty. After three months, my strength remained nearly the same. But unfortunately for me, I also developed a stout body, chubby cheeks and drooping eyes. Owing to my swollen eyes, I was suspected to be a terrorist. Everything happened as follows: One morning, while I was putting three fresh red roses on the little war memorial at the entrance to Odinsovo Village, about 30 kilometres southwest of Moscow, I was checked carefully by two young guards in uniform. One of them was a corporal and the other a first-class private. Frankly speaking, I greatly admired their clever and quick reaction. In a twinkling of an eye, my hands were tightly locked behind me, my flowers were separated from the existing floral tributes on the surface of the monument and my travelling bag was taken away. “You came here from Dagestan or Grozny?” the… Read full this story
- Is it a bird? Is it in a plane? Russian flight is grounded after pigeon gets trapped in the cabin
- John Bolton accuses Donald Trump of letting personal or business interests dictate relations with Turkey because NONE of his aides agreed with him in 'shocking' private speech to hedge fund giants
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Respected' American businessman, 65, is exiled to Russian penal colony after making and selling kiddie porn of 50 underage victims, as pervert is pictured rubbing shoulders with US diplomats
- Beluga Whale Playing Fetch with Rugby Ball in Viral Video is Actually 'Hvaldimir', the 'Russian Spy'
- The Black Person’s Guide to the Trump Impeachment Hearings
- Russian luxury gadget maker is selling ONE pair of Apple's AirPods wrapped in 18-karat gold for more than $67,000
- Charlie Barnett Talks Joining Arrow, the Impact of Russian Doll, and More
- Failed rocket launches, a hole in the space station and claims of corruption: Russian space agency says bad publicity is an 'information attack' design to cut its budget
- Iran calls ex-FBI agent’s case a ‘missing person’ file
- MH17 investigators reveal intercepted calls between Russian officials and Ukrainian rebels show they were in 'almost daily' contact during summer 2014 when the plane was shot down
The Russians' Personality have 394 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 2, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.