Beck is streaming his new album Morning Phase ahead of its official release.
The Los Angeles singer-songwriter is letting fans listen to the record a week early via NPR. Click here to listen to the album before its release on February 24.
Beck recently revealed that some high profile collaborations could be made available later in the year. He told Billboard he set the tracks aside to focus on his new record but they could see the light of day before the end of 2014, “time willing”.
Speaking about Morning Phase in Uncut‘s 2014 Album Preview, Beck said: “I set out to make a gritty king of record, along the lines of those early ’70s singer-songwriter records. But the songs ended up having another quality to them. There are harmonies there: Simon & Garfunkel, Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Everly Brothers, The Stanley Brothers. The Mamas & The Papas, even.”
Visit our dedicated features section, with plenty of our best long pieces archived there. You can find it here.
- Beck Details New Album ‘Hyperspace,’ Unveils Single ‘Uneventful Days’
- What if Beck and Weezer released new albums and nobody cared?
- Miranda Lambert on New Album’s ‘Rock Vibe,’ All-Women Tour
- Blink-182's New Album: What We Do (and Don't) Want to Hear
- To Hell and Back: Draco Rosa on Menudo, Beating Cancer and New Album, ‘Monte Sagrado’
- Ghostbusters 3 & Morbius the Living Vampire Get Official Release Dates at Sony
- Everything We Know About Ariana Grande's New Album 'Thank U, Next'
- Thomas Rhett Announces New Album, 'Center Point Road'
- Hear The New ‘Corrected’ Lyrics To Legend and Clarkson’s ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’
- Everything We Learned About the Weeknd and Selena Gomez’s Relationship From His New Album
- Coldplay has released a track titled ‘Hypnotised’ from their Kaleidoscope EP
- Hear Lil Baby Hype Himself on New Single ‘Woah’
- Beck review – human jukebox throws a giant house party
- Best Fan Reactions To Prince's Unearthed Track 'Don't Let Him Fool Ya' Ahead of '1999' Album Reissue
- A History of Lost Kanye West Films Ahead of
- The Hill's Morning Report — Bloomberg news shakes up 2020 race
- Harry Styles’ New Direction
- Inside Cumbia’s New Wave: How Raymix, Becky G Are Updating a Classic Genre
- Girl Ultra Is Making 'the R&B Album Mexico Has Never Had'
- The new cool: how Kamasi, Kendrick and co gave jazz a new groove
Hear Beck’s new album Morning Phase ahead of official release have 400 words, post on www.uncut.co.uk at February 17, 2014. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.