I don’t expect very much from Santa Claus these days. I mean, he’s been a disappointment over the years. My desires are few—power, money, and fame, that sort of thing—but he’s yet to satisfy any of them. So I tried downgrading my requests to world peace and the end of international poverty. But that didn’t work either. He never delivered. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock So this year I’m trying to be more realistic. I have just a few simple requests. It’s been a difficult year so Santa, this would be a good time to give me at least something that I want.Top of my list would be for Americans to stop confusing politics with morality, law with ethics. Government has an important job: to protect us in the exercise of our rights, which stem from being independent moral agents created in the image of God. The law should reinforce basic interpersonal morality, that is, regulate our interaction with others. Murder, rape, assault, theft, fraud—all of these should be outlawed because they violate people’s essential liberties.However, politics should not devolve to a crusade focused on intrapersonal morality, that is, attempting to make other people… Read full this story
- A PlayStation 5 wish list: 'Horizon Zero Dawn' sequel, backwards compatibility, no copying
- Family events you need to book now for Christmas 2019
- Christmas jobs in Manchester you can apply for now
- 19 Christmas jobs you can apply for now
- All the Christmas jobs you can apply to in Cambridge now
- Which celebrities have passed away so far this year?
- Amazon reveals the top five Christmas toy trends for 2019
- 15 savage things Sainsbury's workers wish they could tell you
- Wales Rugby World Cup squad announcement: As it happened
- The full list of Welsh people in Queen's Birthday Honours List
Having Given Up On World Peace, Here's A Modest Christmas Wish List For Santa Claus have 306 words, post on www.i4u.com at December 22, 2013. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.