This is the theme of the 46th anniversary of cooperation between Vietnam and Sweden, which recently took place in Hanoi. The meeting was held by the Embassy of Sweden in Vietnam in collaboration with the Ministry of Planning and Investment. The ceremony was an opportunity for the two countries to look back at memorable cooperation landmarks since 1967, which marked the first humanitarian assistance of Sweden to Vietnam. Reviewing the good cooperation results between Vietnam and Sweden over 46 years, Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen The Phuong said that in the context of the current world economy riddled with fluctuations, the two countries need new ways to cooperate in accordance with the orientation and conditions of each country. On the basis of this long-standing cooperation relation, Vietnam and Sweden will also continue to maintain and further develop the traditional friendship and cooperation to fully tap the potential and existing strengths of each party and foster cooperation relation between Vietnam and Sweden. According to Swedish Ambassador to Vietnam Camilla Mellander, most of the successful cooperation programmes bringing benefits to the government and people of Vietnam include the work of land management, anti-corruption, energy, poverty eradication, etc. According to the… Read full this story
- The state of the digital economy, 2009: 'move forward'
- Judge reportedly orders Yahoo email snooping suit to move forward
- 'Game of Thrones' author says spinoffs are 'moving forward'
- Bill To Lift Ban On New Jersey Tesla Sales Moves Forward (UPDATED)
- Iceland moves forward with their datacenter plans
- Sweden leads move to cashless mobile economy
- The end of fitness bands? Wearable tech feels ready to move forward
- Red Hat moves forward with new OpenStack release
- Helping Asia's disabled move forward with cognitive technology
- Microsoft's iOS bridge to Windows 10 is moving forward
Vietnam - Sweden: Looking Back - Moving Forward have 283 words, post on vccinews.com at November 19, 2013. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.