If you plan on upgrading to an iPad Air or Retina iPad mini, selling your old iPad is a no brainer. Apple products hold their resale value very well. If you’ve taken good care of your iPad, you should have no problem finding it a new home and putting some cash in your pocket while doing it. Selling the old really does help you afford the new. If you’re not sure how to sell, or if you just want to make sure you get the most money, or save yourself the most time and effort, possible, here’s everything you need to know! Quick guide There’s a ton of information provided below, and a lot of details for first time sellers. If you’re a pro and just want to make sure you’re not missing anything, here’s a quick set of bullet points you’ll want to pay attention to: Wipe all data from your old device before you sell it. Seriously, nothing is worse than giving someone your personal information. Here’s how. Take great photos. People judge books by their covers. Clean it up so it looks like new and then take photos to prove it. Include all the parts. The more… Read full this story
- Selling Cookbooks - Making Money Selling Old and Vintage Cookbooks on eBay
- How to Sell Old Jewelry and Unwanted Gold
- Selling Old Gold Jewelry Can Be a Lucrative Business
- Sell Old Gold and Turn a Profit
- The Best Way to Sell Old Electronics
- 7 Things You Must Know About Selling Old Gold
- Selling Old Jewelry For Cash
- How to Make Money During the Recession - Sell Your Mobile Phone!
- Are You a Bank Teller Who Saves Old Coins? Those Coins May Be Worth More Than You Think
- Ways to Sell Clutter and Junk
How to sell your old iPad have 298 words, post on www.imore.com at October 15, 2013. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.