As the world awaits the arrival of the Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s royal baby, we take a look at the youngest European royal babies born in the last few years.Princess Estelle, here are some of the regal babies and toddlers that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s baby may be having palace play dates with.HELLO! Online‘s cute European royal baby gallery…
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
- Sweden's coronavirus expert warns that wearing masks is 'very dangerous' because it gives people the idea it is safe to be in crowded rooms or public transport
- Sweden COVID-19 Death Rate Lower Than Spain, Italy and U.K., Despite Never Having Lockdown
- No lockdown, no masks, no hysteria... NO PROBLEM: Sweden didn't go into a corona coma - and it's living in glorious normality. Now DOMINIC SANDBROOK asks: Is this proof we got it all terribly wrong?
- Sweden is beating coronavirus because of widespread immunity after refusing to lock down, country claims
- Emails from Sweden's Fauci Reveal Discussions About Now-Failed Plan to Reach 'Herd Immunity'
- Sweden prepares for possible tighter coronavirus measures as deaths rise
- Europe starts to cut off Spain amid fears of second wave: France tells citizens NOT to travel to Catalonia and Norway re-imposes quarantine as Brits are warned air bridges could be axed with no notice
- Europe’s Royals Buffeted by Growing Woes
- Young people are driving a second, less-deadly surge of Covid-19 cases in Europe
- Europe on red alert for coronavirus: North Macedonia and Greece confirm cases, France announces its second death, Italy's infection toll nears 400 with 12 dead and Austria quarantines a dozen people
- Future royal women set to be the next Queens: Crown Princess Victoria, Princess Leonor and more
- Sweden, Which Didn't Lock Down, Has Worst Death Toll Since 1869 in First Half of 2020
- Coronavirus is now spreading in nearly THIRTY countries in Europe as France and Germany record more than 1,000 cases each and Albania becomes latest nation to be struck down
- Sweden's Coronavirus Herd Immunity 'Nowhere in Sight,' Researchers Say
- Sweden's Economy, After Not Having Lockdown, in Much Better Shape Than Rest of Europe
- Europe warns of need for vigilance as Covid-19 cases rise sharply
- Royal blue! Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden is elegant in a floral dress as she joins husband Prince Daniel to meet staff from Stockholm's hospitality sector amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Sweden COVID-19 Deaths Linked to Failure to Lockdown as Country Prepares for Second Wave
- Lockdown-free Sweden records its highest number of deaths in a six-month period for 150 years - with 4,500 of the 51,405 dying from Covid-19
- Royal Navy scrambles to intercept fleet of NINE Russian warships spotted in waters close to UK
The royal babies of Europe: Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Norway and Denmark have 465 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 5, 2013. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.