(VEN) – Leading world travel magazine Lonely Planet recently released a list of the world’s top 10 favorite destinations in 2012. Vietnam’s Mekong Delta ranked ninth and was highlighted as a good value destination. To meet tourist demand, Aloe Trading Company LTD (ATC) invested and built the 21 ha, US$50 million Forever Green Resort in Phu Tuc Commune, Chau Thanh District, Ben Tre Province.
over the Tien River will take travelers to Ben Tre, an area renowned for its coconut growing. The Forever Green Resort is located some 90 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, and is located in a rich green region. The resort borders provincial road 175, and is covered by trees, fruits and flowers.
Crossing Rach Mieu Bridge over the Tien River will take travelers to Ben Tre, an area renowned for its coconut growing. The Forever Green Resort is located some 90 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, and is located in a rich green region. The resort borders provincial road 175, and is covered by trees, fruits and flowers.
The Forever Green Resort is the first resort in the Mekong Delta that meets with five-star standards. Most of the site has been put into operation and in March 2013, ATC will open the four-star Area B, which is built over two ha and continue construction on Area C over 13 ha which will include five-star bungalows. For the past five months, the resort has focused on developing MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Exhibition) tourism.
The most distinctive feature of the resort is its geographical position as it is located close to a branch of the Tien River. From here, tourists can go on a sightseeing tour of the river by boat. Tourists can visit local people and find out more about their daily lives. Tourists will be accompanied by hospitable tour guides in typical Southwestern outfits, such as Ba Ba blouses or conical straw hats. When building the Forever Green Resort, its investors tried to preserve the natural environment and local architectural style. with the resort’s 60 four-star rooms are surrounded by gardens and ornamental trees.
As Forever Green Resort is located over a quite large area, tourists can go sightseeing by electric vehicles. They can visit a Japanese stony lake zone, gardens growing clean fruits and vegetables, Aloe gardens, fountains, lotus roads, orchards, shrimp ponds, see orchids and other ornamental tree gardens and three-compartment houses. Restaurants at the resort can serve hundreds of customers with a team of professional cooks presenting Vietnamese European and pan-Asian menus.
Apart from providing five-star services and facilities such as hotels, restaurants, bungalows, spa rooms, conference rooms, swimming pools, karaoke rooms and stages for Southern amateur music performances and other art performances, The Forever Green Resort also offers fishing, boating, rowing boats, camping facilities and the opportunity to play folk games. In addition, there are also child leisure facilities.
Forever Green Resort offers an unforgettable resort getaway experience./.
- Coronavirus could be with us 'forever': Scientist warns of 'horrific' situation if survivors can get re-infected — even though experts believe immunity will make the disease milder in future
- Resort to nature in Pu Luong national reserve
- Kim Kardashian displays her jaw-dropping assets in a slinky neon green bikini during recent birthday getaway
- Megan McKenna displays her tanned figure in slinky green holographic bikini during luxury sunshine break in Dubai
- Palace staff 'are told to prepare for Prince Harry's return to the UK within weeks' and he could 'face a telling off from the Queen' over his public comments about US politics
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Wisconsin Supreme Court rules Green Party won't be on the ballot in the state
- Audi A3 G-Tron Feeding On Natural Gas Debuts In Europe
- Emma Stone looks cozy in a green cardigan as she heads to a meeting... after 'marrying' Dave McCary
- Amanda Holden looks radiant as ever in a green satin halterneck dress and dark coat as she goes to work at Heart Radio
- VW Golf TGI Debuts With 130-HP Natural Gas Engine
- Sunny Leone gears up to return to India from US, makes ‘one last stop to smell the roses’
- From Florida to Jamaica, 21 stunning beach resorts you can book for spectacular holidays in 2021
- Developing green projects to promote indigenous cultural values
- Kim Kardashian highlights her figure in a green bikini in a throwback diving photo with Scott Disick from her controversial 40th birthday party
- From Lanzarote to Orlando, the 21 best family-friendly resorts for your 2021 getaway
- Buttigieg denounces Trump campaign for 'suppressing voters' calling it 'a stain on that campaign forever'
- “We are left with the dregs”: Heron Pond’s toxic brew spotlights obstacles in Denver’s push to regain green space
- Identify your relationship parameters with red, yellow and green flags
- Kathakali green room with a new view
- Death may be natural…but ruining lives by mistake isn’t
Return to nature with Forever Green Resort have 782 words, post on at February 15, 2013. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.