VietNamNet Bridge – The domestic wooden furniture market reportedly is worth three billion dollars, but it can bring only 20 percent of the total income of domestic wooden furniture manufacturers.
Vietnam expects to earn 4 billion dollars this year from wooden furniture exports. Its products have been present in 120 markets all around the world, while the US and EU consume 80 percent of the export turnover in 2011, worth 3.9 billion dollars. The exports bring 80 percent of the total income of the manufacturers.
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Wood Furniture Care - Looking After Your Patio Furniture
- Fine Contemporary Furniture Manufacturer
- Office Furniture Manufacturers in Great Britain are Facing More Challenges
- Safeguard Your Antique Wooden Furniture from Molds
- Wooden Furniture And Accessories
- Not the Mass-Produced Stuff Seen in Stores - Gorgeous Mexican Hand-Carved Wooden Furniture
- Modern Designer Furniture Gives Your Drab Home A Modern Edge
- The Issue of Furniture and A Prospective Home
- Looking For Homes in Akron OH
- Staging(r) Your Home for Sale: a Superior Real Estate Home Marketing Technique: Part 1
- How To Give That Extra Bit Of Class To Your Dining Room Furniture?
- Indoor Teak Furniture - High Quality Rustic Style in Java - Indonesia
- Finding Office Furniture In London
- Glass Furnitures Add Style To Your Homes And Offices
- Wood Furniture For Better Homes
- Make A Style Statement With Swedish Furniture
- Choosing Material for Your Home and Garden Furniture
- Wooden End Tables - A Great Option for Furnishing your Space
- Home and Garden Furniture Ideas
Wooden furniture manufacturers look puzzled in home market have 224 words, post on at November 23, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.