Making a TV reality show may not be the most obvious way to cope with the sudden death of a loved one, but most families don’t count an icon like Whitney Houston among their relatives. Pat Houston (L), sister-in-law of the late singer Whitney Houston, and Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina are shown in this undated publicity photograph from the new Lifetime cable channel reality series, “The Houstons: On Our Own” premiering on Lifetime October 24, 2012. Photo: Reuters Less than a year after the “I Will Always Love You” singer drowned accidentally in a hotel bath tub after taking cocaine, Houston’s teen daughter, her mother, brother and sister-in-law share with the world their struggle to cope in “The Houstons: On Our Own”. Difficult as that is, the Houstons say that making the 14- episode show for cable channel Lifetime has helped rather than hindered the process. “The show has kept the family close together, (instead of) isolated from one another. We talk about things, we are very open, and we pay attention to the ones who need consoling the most. Doing the show certainly has helped in a huge way,” Pat Houston, Whitney’s manager and sister-in-law, told Reuters. “There are…
- My Big Fat Fabulous Life star Whitney Way Thore shares her heartbreak after discovering her fiancé is having a BABY with another woman
- 'The worst fight of my life': Houston nurse shares how he survived COVID-19
- Shares struggle, profit taking pressure mounts
- Britain's biggest family share video of garden they renovated in just two days
- "Dad's gonna go and launch on a rocket": Ahead of SpaceX launch, astronauts' families share a rare bond
- Bachelor In Paradise vet Jade Roper EXCLUSIVE: She gets real about 'pregnancy nausea' but is 'excited' to add to her family: 'A 3rd child will complete us'
- 'It's been really tough': Lucy Mecklenburgh reveals the struggles of being a new mum and not seeing family as baby Roman has a 'poop explosion' live on Lorraine
- How Soap Operas Changed TV Forever
- Sandra Bullock shares her struggle to raise kids Louis and Laila 'outside of a bubble' yet still protect them in a time when 'screens are everywhere'
- Tekashi 6ix9ine calls Ariana Grande a ‘beautiful singer’ but points out her child star roots as he talks his childhood struggles after cheating claim…before showing off credit cards
Whitney Houston's family share struggles in TV reality show have 393 words, post on at October 24, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.