The radiation leaking from Japan’s quake-hit Fukushima nuclear power plant has reached Vietnam over the past several days but the levels are so small that there is no health risk, authorities say.
Greenpeace radiation expert Jacob Namminga of the Netherlands checks his colleague’s boots for traces of radioactivity during decontamination procedures in Kawamata, 60km from the stricken Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant, on March 26.
- Energy Drinks May Have Unintended Health Risks
- Experts: Eggs No Longer Considered Health Risk
- Health-insurance expert advises: understand premiums, coverage, Obamacare subsidies and how much risk you want to assume
- Blog Public health matters Expert interview: How health economists count the cost of unhealthy lifestyles
- With Rise in Chemotherapy for Pets, Higher Risks for Veterinary Staff
- Major Study Finds ‘Some Evidence’ of Link Between Cellphone Radiation and Brain Cancer
- Long-term health effects of Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs not as dire as perceived
- Vietnam records no cases of Ebola virus infection so far
- Singaporean firm broadens STEM education model in Vietnam
- Don’t Count on 23andMe to Detect Most Breast Cancer Risks, Study Warns
- Health Ministry recommends measures to prevent A (H1N1) flu
- Technical Officers – Strengthening Systems for Better Health (SSBH)
- In Rare Bipartisan Accord, House and Senate Reach Compromise on Opioid Bill
- WHO tells us about red meat and processed meat cancer risk?
- Mongrel Mob gang opens up to New Zealand researchers for the good of their health
- I will tell you right now that this is not how health insurance works my man
- Is this why you take fewer risks as you get older? Levels of a feel-good brain chemical diminish over the years
- Hospital communication-and-resolution programs do not expand liability risk
- ASRH Expert, Project Officer & Visiting Service Provider- ADRA Nepal
- Separation Policy May Be Over, But The Psychological Trauma Isn’t, Mental Health Experts Warn
Radiation reaches Vietnam, no health risk: experts have 291 words, post on at October 24, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.