For those who prefer marathons to museums, travel is a fantastic opportunity to indulge in a new sport. The travelers and staff at Trippy.com (www.trippy.com) have come up with their list of 10 Cool Sports You Should Try While Travelling. Not athletically inclined? Fear not! We’ve included some low-impact games. Reuters has not endorsed this list:
- A return of NCAA Football? EA Sports would be 'very interested'
- Vietnam’s top tourist destinations reopen following social distancing ease
- Where to go on holiday in 2016
- Round our way: Lockdown fun, fitness and frivolity in Shirley
- World Cup 2010 live blog: 11 June
- 'I sold my property, car, everything, because I wanted to start afresh'
- Tahir Raj Bhasin: There was a huge responsibility on me to play the role of legend Sunil Gavaskar in 83
- iPhone SE review: Small screen, huge performance
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Ultrafast toothbrushes and a laptop/phone hybrid
- For Dario Franchitti, simulator racing is real fun in Legends Trophy series
- The best Xbox One games for May 2020
- Vi Thuy residents in Mekong Delta determine to keep betel growing
- Memoirs, Cookbooks, and Coffee Table Books to Get Your Mom For Mother's Day
- Porsche driver Richard Pusey spent four months in jail with a criminal history going back 13 years and was on bail when four cops who pulled him over were hit by a truck and killed
Top 10 cool sports you should try while travelling have 222 words, post on at July 28, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.